1. #4381
    High Overlord Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    145
    I hate you all

  2. #4382
    The Patient Worgenite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    I hate you all
    Irish booze mafia?

  3. #4383
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    I hate you all
    Hey I stopped with the spiders.

  4. #4384

  5. #4385
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    But I am cute and adorable Celtic!
    I still think we need to catch the maniac that saws off the corgis legs at the knees.

    ... You know, because they are so short.

  6. #4386
    The Patient Worgenite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    278
    that would be Arlee, she's crazy ._.

  7. #4387
    Mechagnome Tommys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    I still think we need to catch the maniac that saws off the corgis legs at the knees.

    ... You know, because they are so short.
    But if she stopped than you wouldn't be able to buy a lucky corgi foot online.

  8. #4388
    High Overlord Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Hey I stopped with the spiders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommys View Post
    But if she stopped than you wouldn't be able to buy a lucky corgi foot online.
    Not you guys/gals, just everyone that mentioned spiders. Esp the one who posted spiders

  9. #4389
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Not you guys/gals, just everyone that mentioned spiders. Esp the one who posted spiders
    Yeah, fuck that guy

  10. #4390
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Yeah, fuck that guy
    Pray he doesn't get a night kill ability! xD

  11. #4391
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Pray he doesn't get a night kill ability! xD
    I'm adding a spider role to the Christmas game

    (It's not my game and I can't add anything)

  12. #4392
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,853
    Keleb should do that and give it to celtic!

  13. #4393
    The Patient Worgenite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I'm adding a spider role to the Christmas game

    (It's not my game and I can't add anything)
    I already said I was gonna make a spider mafia game :P

  14. #4394
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I already said I was gonna make a spider mafia game :P
    Name the mafia's Godfather Varys.

  15. #4395
    The Patient Worgenite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    278
    I was thinking tarantula, but ok

  16. #4396
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I was thinking tarantula, but ok
    Tarantula consiglierge, because it's fun to say.

  17. #4397
    High Overlord Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Tarantula consiglierge, because it's fun to say.
    Getting very close to the hate list their Omer

    But ya Id never in a million years play in a spider mafia. Even if I won just by signing up

  18. #4398
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Getting very close to the hate list their Omer

    But ya Id never in a million years play in a spider mafia. Even if I won just by signing up
    NK-immune SK who can ignore two votes per day. You get to kill spiders. Character name: Newspaper.

    Edit: Newspapershot.

  19. #4399
    High Overlord Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    NK-immune SK who can ignore two votes per day. You get to kill spiders. Character name: Newspaper.

    Edit: Newspapershot.
    You are my new favourite person for making me laugh. Well done

  20. #4400
    High Overlord listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    NK-immune SK who can ignore two votes per day. You get to kill spiders. Character name: Newspaper.

    Edit: Newspapershot.
    Well I counter it with:

    If game is not over by day 5 and you are still alive you go out of control and kill every living and non-living thing in your vicinity. Character Name: Fire

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •