10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Would be easier to end a game if the nights didnt go to full term and instead just ended as soon as all night actions had been posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    It used to be so but for some reason some mods let it run the full time
    I can't speak for Lysah, who is doing the night stuff on the main game, but for the off game, I've ended night either as soon as actions were done or as soon as I was awake after actions were done.

10+ Year Old Account
    And some people don't put in night actions until about ten minutes before end...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    And some people don't put in night actions until about ten minutes before end...
    this too :P we can only go as fast as everyone else does. Sometimes we wait, sometimes we're busy, sometimes we have to wait on others. One of the nights in the main game had someone not even do their night action b/c they forgot :P Lysah couldn't end it early b/c she didn't know if that person would show up or not to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    It used to be so but for some reason some mods let it run the full time
    Can't speak for the current games but there was some discussion about letting nights run full term no matter when actions were put in because so many people were meta gaming when night ended to find scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually put my night actions in pretty quickly, frequently soon after the hammer and before night officially falls. I couldn't do that as a vigilante though last game, the moderators wouldn't let me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Can't speak for the current games but there was some discussion about letting nights run full term no matter when actions were put in because so many people were meta gaming when night ended to find scum.
    that was a big big BIG problem early in the mafia games here. So big to the point some people went to offline mode to hide themselves :P but I don't think it's been nearly as big as it used to be. Not really the paying attention to people's last active times, more just knowing when they're likely active

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    that was a big big BIG problem early in the mafia games here. So big to the point some people went to offline mode to hide themselves :P but I don't think it's been nearly as big as it used to be. Not really the paying attention to people's last active times, more just knowing when they're likely active
    Eh, i usually just go through peoples latest posts. If they are posting other places while not in the game thread ill think they are lurking. If they are just online without posting at all they may just like me leave the computer running while not being at it or doing other stuff.

I cant really see a night ending early saying much. At best it will tell you about the last person sending it. It could just as well just be the time the moderator gets to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Eh, i usually just go through peoples latest posts. If they are posting other places while not in the game thread ill think they are lurking. If they are just online without posting at all they may just like me leave the computer running while not being at it or doing other stuff.
    this one makes me lol b/c of Fal :P

10+ Year Old Account
    My night are going to be 18 to 24 hours long. If all actions are in and I'm online I will end it after 18 hours. It will go longer than 24 hours for 2 reasons. 1) I'm asleep at the 18 hour mark or 2) All night actions aren't in yet.

Catta will be my co-mod in this game and he'll have the ability to end day and / or night, but not at first. I want him to see how things are handled for the first day and night phase. He'll actually post those messages in the mod thread and then I'll tell him if he got it right or not. This game should be easy for him to learn the job of a mod since it has so few night actions.

Don't forget the first rule of mafia modding "When in doubt don't say anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    this one makes me lol b/c of Fal :P
    With fal you just have to assume she's lurking regardless of what is happening. Is she posting? No? Lurking. Yes? Lurking.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, she doesn't spend any time really outside of mafia games on mmoc so she, by definition, doesn't lurk. You all just like to pick on her for reasons

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't pick on Falbacca cause she wasn't posting, it was actually the problems with her claim that got me saying she needed to be lynched.

10+ Year Old Account
    Signup thread for my game will be going up in a couple hours. I'm raiding right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Don't forget the first rule of mafia modding "When in doubt don't say anything at all"
    *Looks at Worgen*

10+ Year Old Account
    meh .

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is the signup thread for my upcoming game.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Signup-Thread

Can't end night in a game with only 7 people alive when all the night actions are in, could very easily reveal who those people are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Can't end night in a game with only 7 people alive when all the night actions are in, could very easily reveal who those people are.
    this too :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    But I want it to end! The torture! The agony! The anticipation! The slow descent into pure insanity! It must stop! Make it stop! T_T

- - - Updated - - -

Oh...it has.

10+ Year Old Account
    In regards to the dead and bored game:

The heckle I gave Dyra by the way Pistol was "You can peppermint my chocolate anytime"

I was hoping she'd say it in thread and then you'd know it was me xD Did you get it was me from just the word peppermint?

Dyra: I didn't heckle you N1 because I wanted to heckle you with that and Pistol would know it's me
    Silkku: I didn't claim because as possibly the only none townie in play with no doc scum would prob kill me and I didn't want my team mates killing me xD

And Pistol is that the real name of the song? I thought it was called Peppermint Chocolate.

Dyra: If you want to see where your heckle comes from, here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0W-voiYpQk