lol, I'll mod the "dead and bored" game as well if you guys need a mod so you'll have more players :P it's not like it's hard, just another notepad file I'd have to keep open lol

Should I?

I've only been here for like, a week, so I probs shouldn't tell you what to do.

I'm all for playing a game that I actually know what's going on. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix3 View Post
    I picked the phoenix that was apparently on WoW Wiki for my avatar. If you find one that looks more awesome, send me a link.
    http://imaginarymarkets.com/wp-conte...x-1024x494.png

Dota Phoenix is best phoenix.
    Call to arms, the trumpets sound
    Hand puppets storm the base, flags up now cannons rage
    All clowns head for the rear, slingshots fire to the air
    Toy horses start the charge, Robot chessmen standing guard
    Crossfire to the marionettes, Slip into the edge of death...

Beesly @5420: It was me who was using Safari + iPad.

Omer @5423: Can you perhaps recolor it green? Then it would be super awesome!

Worgenite @5421: I think we need a few more players.
    This avatar, the glorious green phoenix, kicks Kel's avatar's butt and then burns it with epic green fire. May Kel's avatar never be seen again.

Thanks to Dyra for finding the green phoenix.

well, yeah, but I meant I could open a sign up thread for it. Most people probably don't even read the discussion thread :P

That would be good.
    This avatar, the glorious green phoenix, kicks Kel's avatar's butt and then burns it with epic green fire. May Kel's avatar never be seen again.

Thanks to Dyra for finding the green phoenix.

waiting for silkku to say if he wanted to do it or not really :P

Yeah I'll play if Worg mods it

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix3 View Post
    Omer @5423: Can you perhaps recolor it green? Then it would be super awesome!
    As I said...
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Dota Phoenix is best phoenix.
    So no, I can't recolor it. Because that would obviously make it worse.
    Call to arms, the trumpets sound
    Hand puppets storm the base, flags up now cannons rage
    All clowns head for the rear, slingshots fire to the air
    Toy horses start the charge, Robot chessmen standing guard
    Crossfire to the marionettes, Slip into the edge of death...

speaking of dead and bored games. When I'm dead I sometimes head over to epicmafia to play a few games there. It's a really cool format (( even if a lot of the people are asshats.)) Be fune to have a few mini mafia games there if we were to set up a time.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Omg I couldn't see the images Blood Fox was posting when I was at work lol

Arlee, Silkku I fired a PM your way. Please take a look when ya can
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    In the last 8 games I have been part of, I have been scum 6 times, a scummy moderator once, and a scum lover once. If we are to extrapolate this, the town should jump all over me to lynch me since lynching me is a good deal 100% of the time!

no pm for me? racist
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Obviously racist fox :<

Worgen confirmed racist. Krayzy confirmed racist. What are you guys doing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    I'm a prostitute. Men like to tell me secrets. And women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Also....my condolences to whoever is Lora's lover. You got matched up with a madman, regardless of his alignment.

I am now sick of being sick. It's official!

It's been seven days since I contracted this vile and hideous disease also known as "eh, it's probably some sort of asian flu". During the last week, I have had fever strong enough to spawn hallucinations, which in programmer's hell means manually sorting a million electrical currents in my own brain. I did. One after another. Took me 24 hours to complete. Back in reality, I managed to fall down a stairs and kinda wrecked a finger due to blacking out. I had to deal with a nasty case of sinus infection causing random violent stabs of pain equivalent to stubbing my toe, all over my face every 3-20 seconds. I vomited yellow stuff from my own lungs, and frankly I am not even sure what that stuff was but it was probably souvenirs left from the chinese smog. I've been drinking so much water that my body is starting to reject it, and I am still sort of unable to eat any food with seasoning in it due to ordinary table salt being a terrifyingly strong substance.

Aaanyway. My only joy in life right now is to point and laugh at people who are worse off. Can I have the dead thread, pretty please?

I will probably be grumpy, but only to the ones who may or may not deserve it.
    Non-discipline since 2006. Also: fails. "Chakra, when the walls fell"

MAN UP DANNER!

I hope you feel better soon

Aw come on. Being a 'miser' is a large part of 'miserable'. I mean, without it, you're just 'able', and that's kinda the opposite of being sick.
    You can't fool me, Arlee! I did my research this time!
    Non-discipline since 2006. Also: fails. "Chakra, when the walls fell"