10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    ^
    Made me think for once.

I'm keen for another game like this, but I'll just have to see if I have the time.
    As of tomorrow I'm moving pretty far to a new city to go start Uni after deferring for gap-year work.
    I have no idea how much time I'll have, and whether I even get much internet or not while I'm on campus, but I give it like 3-5days until a page is setup to join, so I'll have figured it out by then.

Honestly I don't want another lore-based setup like this straight away.
    While the Batman thing was cool, Greeney would have put a huge amount of effort into it, and I think it would just be easier to have a simple, Townies vs Vanilla Mafia vs Strawberry Mafia vs some SK's also with some survivors. But that's just me ^_^

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 12:00 AM ----------

Also you should add some of those really unique roles from that thing that Greeney linked on his first post of Batman Mafia, there seemed to be some cool new things to try in there.
    This is pretty much what I would do depending on how many people signed up. I also liked the aspect of some of the dual roles, but that would have to be toyed with a bit.

Okay I'm really going to bed now. Had to watch a tribute.

I stopped completing the riddles on day 3 when I knew I was going to get NKed any night now anyway.

I liked the pokemon them we should do that again =p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I stopped completing the riddles on day 3 when I knew I was going to get NKed any night now anyway.

I liked the pokemon them we should do that again =p
    Oh someone could have so much fun making up role cards for that. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

You are Ditto, you can copy a target's role/action once each night.

You are Growlithe, adept at police work and guard duty and able to investigate other pokemon for foul deeds.

You are Meowth, skilled in the art of catch phrases and able to heckle other pokemon at night.

You are Electrode and will explode when attacked, killing yourself and any attacking pokemon.

You are Chansey and great at taking care of other pokemon and can protect them at night.

You are Nidoking and can horn drill instant K.O. other pokemon at night.

10+ Year Old Account
    you are Mewtwo. You can mind control others to do your bidding. AMIDOINITRITE?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Good enough for me! Mod a pokemon themed game, worgenmon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Good enough for me! Mod a pokemon themed game, worgenmon.
    about that....no lol. Only if Foxxi or Arlee were to mod with me and even then, idk if I'd actually be the one in charge as I don't want to be disappointed with our wonderful playerbase

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I mostly only wanted people to talk about who would mod the next game here so that we can make sure everyone who wants to gets a chance at it. And pokemon themed game would be awesome.

One thing for next game... get back to the "as soon as the last vote is cast you are dead and can't reply" thing. Way too many people talking as they were getting lynched

10+ Year Old Account
    The game is over. I'M GONNA TALK! But we'd need a mod *cough*ArleeDyraanyoneinfunstuff*cough* to enforce that during other times which no one ever did :P

Hard to enforce. It's "night" when the last vote is in but people can be wrong about the vote record, so it's not actually night until the mod calls it, which is the problem. I'd hate to see a forum mod deleting posts or locking the thread when someone didn't unvote and it's still day.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    The game is over. I'M GONNA TALK! But we'd need a mod *cough*ArleeDyraanyoneinfunstuff*cough* to enforce that during other times which no one ever did :P
    Game isn't over until the Mod says it is btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Game isn't over until the Mod says it is btw.
    But I'm also not spouting stuffs that could do anything. The game is over though. With 2 people, both having killing potential, the game is over. If one could kill, the game is over b/c they'd kill the other no matter what. We don't need Greeney to tell us that the game is over, just what I am officially and to say it's over officially.

2 people means the game is over no matter what the case is. Either one is town and one is scum and scum wins or both are town and town wins. At best if it was mafia vs. bomb the mod could call it a draw but that probably never happens and scum still wins, and it would still mean the game is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    But I'm also not spouting stuffs that could do anything. The game is over though. With 2 people, both having killing potential, the game is over. If one could kill, the game is over b/c they'd kill the other no matter what. We don't need Greeney to tell us that the game is over, just what I am officially and to say it's over officially.
    The point is, you only wanted to post after dying to yell at people because you were angry (no possible miscount). The excuse of "but game over is beside the point. Don't post after being lynched is pretty easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    it happened once, but I think it's been determined that we have no bombs left(did we even have any to begin with? I can't rmeember_

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 10:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    The point is, you only wanted to post after dying to yell at people because you were angry (no possible miscount). The excuse of "but game over is beside the point. Don't post after being lynched is pretty easy.
    *mumble grumble grumble*

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 10:26 AM ----------

Just updated the OP with a link to the current game since the current game is pretty much over.

Deleted
    So, as I mentioned in the dead thread, I'm one of those who'd want to mod the next game

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry Worge, the game was just kind of making me a nervous basket-case and having the final vote be almost certainly reliant on me, with no help and possibly two people lying (or even worse, one telling the truth, but the other lying and making a more believable argument) it was kind of freaking me out. xD

I didn't think that anything would have been said at all, and certainly nothing that I could have believed from anyone.

Lysah has already explained to be that it would have been better if I reread every post, looked for holes, clues, etc etc, but I was fairly certain I wouldn't have found anything that would have changed my mind (I did at least read back the past 3-4 days).

Plus, I wasn't even sure if you would have been posting anything at all since you hadn't been saying much since Day 4 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    you still should've at least waited for me to speak my piece rather than just go with Listo. and I've been posting everyday except the lynch for Fal. I WAS ONE OF 3 LEFT, WHY WOULD HAVE I HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I'm aware, I'M SORRY. Not much I can do about it now.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    :P it's ok lol. DON'T DO IT AGAIN! lol. You can reflect upon your actions and try not to repeat them again in the future. All you can do really.