10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah.. Tomec I'm in Northern Virginia... not sure what the prices are exactly but I think a $500 FAFSA only covered like 1-2 classes and this is for community college...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    Yea, you and Tomec are dead at the very least by the looks of it >:
    Either mod-killed (which I did ask Uggor about it) or we will get NKd if no one put in their actions yet.

Yea, you and Tomec are dead at the very least by the looks of it >:
    Quite probably, unless there is a way to tell who viewed the QT. I know it tracks your IP when you post, but I don't know about visits.

Really sucks though since it's my first game and I was denied a spot in last due to them deciding to cap at 20 and not use the 4 extra roles they had (I was 24 on signup list I think).

Don't let the door hit your ego on the way out

10+ Year Old Account
    Also just before it gets any worse. No more talking about this since it affects the game currently in play. Let the mods decide how to handle this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Also just before it gets any worse. No more talking about this since it affects the game currently in play. Let the mods decide how to handle this.
    Is my opportunity to make sarcastic and distasteful jokes about other peoples dissatisfaction denied on this day?

Back to the day job I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Good point.

So, again, back to education and sucky jobs!

Only $500 fafsa? That seems really low. I'd have to pull out one of my financial aid statements but I think I get like 10k/year in Scholorships and Grants and stuff. Of course my cost is also quite a bit higher, and I know for a fact those numbers change based on how many credits you take (full time student or not basically) so that may have a factor here too.

Also, I'm assuming you're a recent HS graduate based on your age? I know here in CA there are special grants and stuff you can only get when you're fresh out of HS. Did they try looking into them?

- - - Updated - - -

Back to the day job I guess.
    Which totally reminds me... it's 1am and I need to be up early tomorrow. I should probably go to bed. (Though I bet money in half an hour or so I'm back here checking things because I can't sleep. Damn insomnia!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Been out of school for only 1 year. But my family has a "decent" income.

Deleted
    Speaking of the day job, I'm going to do just like Tomec and try and fail to get to sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing Silkku outed his teammates?

Game will most likely have to be restarted if so. No way to track who visited the QT. Can only see how many did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I'm guessing Silkku outed his teammates?

Game will most likely have to be restarted if so. No way to track who visited the QT. Can only see how many did.
    Yeah he linked his QT thread... thankfully a mod deleted both posts he made but I have no idea what damage was caused. From what I could see based on the little green circle. Only about 3 of us were showing online at the time it happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post
    Well, don't be surprised if a Wii U shows up on your doorstep around Christmas time. Might have to look at them Black Friday sales.... (And yeah, I'm like 68% serious...we shall see).

If you're not going to look into crowdsourcing for yourself then I just might, because yes, I may have a habit of caring too much about people that I like and getting all up in their business. >.<
    If it's on my doorstep it would probably get ruined by snow.

I don't even know where I would start when it comes to crowdsourcing. I am at that point where everything is just so overwhelming. Getting up each day just to take care of myself is not only physically draining. I read a great article the other day about a guy who went through a pancreas transplant. It did such a great job describing what people go through. I have been meaning to link it here just so people can get an idea. Hopefully get more people to be donors.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    o.O Where are you from again Catta? The way you write dollar amounts is like completly opposite of us. And is using a "." instead of a "," common? How do you know what the cents are?
    Denmark, duh...

. denotes nothing and can be replaced with a space like 200 000

, is the decimalpoint so you just go 200.000,99

- - - Updated - - -

Blue is point
    Green is comma
    Red is arabic something something

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I guess that is one way to make sure you're never going to play MMOC mafia again, doubt any mod would let him in after that.

BibleThump, game literally ruined

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    If it's on my doorstep it would probably get ruined by snow.

I don't even know where I would start when it comes to crowdsourcing. I am at that point where everything is just so overwhelming. Getting up each day just to take care of myself is not only physically draining. I read a great article the other day about a guy who went through a pancreas transplant. It did such a great job describing what people go through. I have been meaning to link it here just so people can get an idea. Hopefully get more people to be donors.
    http://www.gofundme.com/

You can make one here - tell your story, set a lower goal than 200.000 (like maybe 30-50) but write its 200 in the info. If people decide they want to help they help and if they dont they dont. You have nothing to lose doing it i would say.

10+ Year Old Account
    awwwww, I missed the show! Only thing remaining is a quoted post where Silkku is saying he's done and a few posts from others about things. To add: I don't really think anyone would let him play if he's going to break a rule(continuously) b/c of some small thing and then post things like a qt thread b/c he was lynched by people that felt that he deserved it(can't speak for others, but I decided to keep my vote on him after all of his mess of posts). This is assuming he does ever play again. You know my views on that lol. But take care Silkku.

- - - Updated - - -

and a reshuffle will happen! I liked my role though

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point even if he does change his mind, most mods wouldn't accept it. Too risky that it would happen again.

Also the irony is, a lot of mods would have mod killed him for what he did. Krayzy said something along those lines so I'd guess he would. Uggor went easy on him and he still rage quit.

- - - Updated - - -

At the end of the actual game, I'd be interested in seeing the original roles Uggor (as in who had what) as well as the roles for the game we actually play.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh, I said several times to Arlee that I would've modkilled him for continuously breaking a simple rule. I mean, I dunno if you were unhappy for getting called out for slipping, but if you were, you didn't make a deal out of it. He did though and just wouldn't drop it.

I'm assuming he'll have that info and I'll tell what I had after the game(won't say now for obvious reasons)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    At this point even if he does change his mind, most mods wouldn't accept it. Too risky that it would happen again.
    I hope all mods don't accept it. I get being angry with someone I really do, but why try ruin the game for the other 29 people? We have a forum right here for discussion, that could have been used at the end of the game. You have the perfect platform to make your case right here.

When you see some of the work that goes into these games, NO ONE deserves to have this happen to them.
    Last edited by mmoc36ded88e7f; 2014-07-26 at 01:25 PM. Reason: ,

10+ Year Old Account
    This makes me sad.

And filled with rage. Aaarrrggghhh!! <-- rage