1. #7621
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomec View Post
    But yea I'm from cali so it's all loc for me lol
    l/l/l ?

    In all seriousness, if you're looking for multiple opinions, Worg, feel free to PM me as well. I have neither textbook nor severe depression, as far as I am aware, but I can empathize to some degree, at least.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokiefan View Post
    It is where Chain Link battles evil to discover the Tri - fleece.
    Twill be glorious.

  2. #7622
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    l/l/l ?
    It's funny you say that as one of my favorite phrases is "location location location" when talking about certain things. Like I went a road trip last month and gas priced varied wildly, even going up by like close to 25%, when I was driving in the more rural areas. I stayed with family who have a house near the beach, and their house is worth like 3-4x (maybe 3.5) the amount of the one I'm in now because mine is smack dab in suburbville vs almost on beach. Oh and mine is a good 300 SqF BIGGER too btw.

    Location, location, location.

  3. #7623
    The Patient Lellybaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    252
    14/f/cali
    Am I doing it right :O
    The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
    – Alice Walker

  4. #7624
    u want sum fuk?

    I dunno

  5. #7625
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomec View Post
    Location, location, location.
    The joke! You gots it.

  6. #7626
    Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    14/f/cali
    Am I doing it right :O
    Sorry you're too *redacted*

    Plus I know you're lying about some things. Like I fully believe you are 14, but the rest.... everyone claims female and cali, because cali is such an awesome place to be! Depending on where you live it's an hour to the snow for skiing and snowboarding and such, or beach for sun bathing and surfing depending on the season!

  7. #7627
    Skiing? Snowboarding? Sunbathing and surfing?

    You're talking about internet forumusers, we're allergic to sun and outside.


    Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/5 M: 3/4


  8. #7628
    this man speaks truth

  9. #7629
    Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    Skiing? Snowboarding? Sunbathing and surfing?

    You're talking about internet forumusers, we're allergic to sun and outside.
    Pfft I just spent 5 days camping

    On a different note. I was listening to NPR this morning and they brought up an interesting possible unintentional side effect of self driven cars. Apparently a large % of organs which get transplanted into people come from people who die in car accidents. So they were saying that if the driverless cars do catch on and they do reduce the amount of fatal accidents, organs will probably become harder to come by. I'd never thought about that before.

  10. #7630
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Pfft I just spent 5 days camping surrounded by tons of people
    don't lie now Corgi :P

  11. #7631
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    On a different note. I was listening to NPR this morning and they brought up an interesting possible unintentional side effect of self driven cars. Apparently a large % of organs which get transplanted into people come from people who die in car accidents. So they were saying that if the driverless cars do catch on and they do reduce the amount of fatal accidents, organs will probably become harder to come by. I'd never thought about that before.
    Quoting for great justice. Why? Because I can. Also...totally only something you would hear on NPR XD
    Life sucks then you die. -Anonymously written in the back of a Webster's High School Dictionary
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Like real gnomes are creepy ya, but garden gnomes don't even go to hell. Satan is to scared to let them in.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Where did I go wrong in raising you?! I... I can't even look at you right now. We're going to see the pastor tomorrow! We need to set you straight! Untill then, go to your room!

  12. #7632
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    don't lie now Corgi :P
    Just because for some reason you think camping has to be alone doesn't mean it's not camping.

  13. #7633
    The Insane Cattaclysmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Pfft I just spent 5 days camping

    On a different note. I was listening to NPR this morning and they brought up an interesting possible unintentional side effect of self driven cars. Apparently a large % of organs which get transplanted into people come from people who die in car accidents. So they were saying that if the driverless cars do catch on and they do reduce the amount of fatal accidents, organs will probably become harder to come by. I'd never thought about that before.
    Unless a Google executive needs an organ and suddenly selfdriven cars crash simultaneously

  14. #7634
    How evil!! i thought Google's mantra was "Don't be evil".

  15. #7635
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Just because for some reason you think camping has to be alone doesn't mean it's not camping.
    no one said alone, just without what is essentially civilization all around you :P

  16. #7636
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    no one said alone, just without what is essentially civilization all around you :P
    Just having tons of people around does not equate to a civilization. There is a lot that goes into that.

  17. #7637
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Just having tons of people around does not equate to a civilization. There is a lot that goes into that.
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  18. #7638
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.
    * Distracts EN with a Sea Turtle



  19. #7639

  20. #7640
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Pfft I just spent 5 days camping

    On a different note. I was listening to NPR this morning and they brought up an interesting possible unintentional side effect of self driven cars. Apparently a large % of organs which get transplanted into people come from people who die in car accidents. So they were saying that if the driverless cars do catch on and they do reduce the amount of fatal accidents, organs will probably become harder to come by. I'd never thought about that before.
    This is true because most viable organs come from sudden deaths. In cases where people die slowly it usually causes too much damage to other organs in the body (they have to work harder to try and support what is wrong with the person).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •