10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    [video=youtube;iabC7-9YUG4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iabC7-9YUG4[video]
    How many of him are there and why do they collectively get the power to cut a QB?
    American Football team. Think like the equivalent of a soccer team or a rugby team cutting some shit player.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Is Celtic dead (?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm well he said he was away all day yesterday. But then it's only noon here in UK timezone lands, so he could be at work or something.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    guys halp me! I slept for 12 hours this morning, it's now 11PM and I'm tired as hell!!! I normally go to bed at 2-3am. What is even life without my deranged sleeping pattern?

Deleted
    I wish I could go to bed at 11pm. Explanation in the game thread and apologies

It is with great sadness that I must announce that end of this Mafia game. It would appear that Celtic has been consumed by the Irish cousin of the American One-Eyed, One-horned flying purple people eater, the leprechaun.

It is with even greater sadness that I must also announce that Bingo Thursdays at the Sizzler will also be postponed until further notice due to the mourning of our collective wallets.

May the powers that be look down upon us and share in our deepest sorrow in this darkest of days. Thank you...and good night.

EDIT: Wait Celtic is alive!?! Praise be!!!!! <3

- - - Updated - - -

First off congratulations good sir!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    It is with great sadness that I must announce that end of this Mafia game. It would appear that Celtic has been consumed by the Irish cousin of the American One-Eyed, One-horned flying purple people eater, the leprechaun.

It is with even greater sadness that I must also announce that Bingo Thursdays at the Sizzler will also be postponed until further notice due to the mourning of our collective wallets.

May the powers that be look down upon us and share in our deepest sorrow in this darkest of days. Thank you...and good night.

EDIT: Wait Celtic is alive!?! Praise be!!!!! <3

- - - Updated - - -

First off congratulations good sir!
    I love this - I think im going to put it into my signature

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    WOOOO!!!! I thought it was pretty funny. I even wanted to do the edit there. I couldn't have timed it better if I tried

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Wait!? You're alive?!

But my assassins assured me of your demise when you went overboard the Reichenbach Falls!
    Useless ninwits, I ought to...

Er...

I mean!

Welcome back!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    Must resist clicking or I will get addicted... like I do with every song they put on the channel...

* Goes and watches Get Jinxed

10+ Year Old Account
    Virothe popped mafia. xD Probably the most obvious thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    Virothe popped mafia. xD Probably the most obvious thing ever.
    I can't talk about the current game in the discussion thread, but suffice to say you smell funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtb nexy signups. So I don't miss it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon™

I'll talk to Beeeeesly at some point today and make sure we are ready and that we're not going t omake any more adjustments and I'll put the signups up after the current game ends :P I'll be sure to reserve a spot for ya Kleos :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    \o/

Watching the current one makes me wish I'd signed up :P

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Soon™

I'll talk to Beeeeesly at some point today and make sure we are ready and that we're not going t omake any more adjustments and I'll put the signups up after the current game ends :P I'll be sure to reserve a spot for ya Kleos :P
    Think you can reserve one for me too? I haven't been following the one going on too much cause of things, including dying early, but by the time the next starts I should be way more ready for it again.

Also, if anyone wants to trade weeks I'd be more than happy to. Literally had not one, but TWO, car accidents happen in the last week. Literally just days apart (Tuesday/Friday) and both caused by unlicensed drivers who may not even have insurance on one of them. Which btw may also have totaled my car, still waiting on insurance to contact

Deleted
    The Inner Sanctum curse has moved on.
    (More than 50% of that guild was involved or had family involved in a car accident.)

Glad to see your fine though. What car did you have?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomec View Post
    Think you can reserve one for me too? I haven't been following the one going on too much cause of things, including dying early, but by the time the next starts I should be way more ready for it again.

Also, if anyone wants to trade weeks I'd be more than happy to. Literally had not one, but TWO, car accidents happen in the last week. Literally just days apart (Tuesday/Friday) and both caused by unlicensed drivers who may not even have insurance on one of them. Which btw may also have totaled my car, still waiting on insurance to contact
    I'll reserve anyone with good reason to be reserved :P Otherwise they can sign up when the thread starts. We're aiming for 30 btw but with how the games have been, I dunno if we'll get that.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    The Inner Sanctum curse has moved on.
    (More than 50% of that guild was involved or had family involved in a car accident.)

Glad to see your fine though. What car did you have?
    You can have it back! Especially since I don't know what the third car related bad luck thing is going to be yet...

I have/had (still no word on if car is totaled) an 06 Scion xB.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    We're aiming for 30 btw but with how the games have been, I dunno if we'll get that.
    Aren't we normally kinda close to that number anyways? I mean I think there were like 25 people in the current, and I know a few who didn't sign up for reasons like not being comfortable, couldn't come up with roles, etc.

*shrugs*

I'll ask a couple friends about it and if they'd be interested in playing.