Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Diamond promos too easy, stop being bad.
    Really? Because only 6 other people had done them at the time <3

http://prntscr.com/5vb2ug

(This is the first league to be created for Diamond, and everyone is still in division 5 for now).

Still easy! I mean it just requires you log in and spend the time, aint nobody got time for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Still easy! I mean it just requires you log in and spend the time, aint nobody got time for that.
    Q_Q
    /10charssss

I just wanted everyone to know that I am starting a new-ish position at work and my active time is going to change. I will still be able to play/mod games but I am no longer going to be able to be active from about 8 est to 5 est. Just going to now have the evenings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I just wanted everyone to know that I am starting a new-ish position at work and my active time is going to change. I will still be able to play/mod games but I am no longer going to be able to be active from about 8 est to 5 est. Just going to now have the evenings.
    LURKER!!!1!!1!11!!!eleven!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Wow; 4 people in one night.

Wow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Wow; 4 people in one night.

Wow
    Please do not discuss the current game in this thread. If you are truly dead then you will be given a link to the dead thread to discuss the game with other dead players. Once the game is over you can discuss it in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Please do not discuss the current game in this thread. If you are truly dead then you will be given a link to the dead thread to discuss the game with other dead players. Once the game is over you can discuss it in here.
    My bad, got mixed up about which Mafia thread was which.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    <3 E> <3

Takes one to know one!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Welcome back Cutie

Question for you wonderful people who have more experience with QT than I do.

Is there a way link via say a URL to a specific post in a QT? I have a need for my game after this one (#62) to link specifically to one post in a QT when I give people it. I don't care if they can continue to view the QT and other posts in it but I don't want them to have to dig for the specific one I need them to read.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account

Is there a way link via say a URL to a specific post in a QT? I have a need for my game after this one (#62) to link specifically to one post in a QT when I give people it. I don't care if they can continue to view the QT and other posts in it but I don't want them to have to dig for the specific one I need them to read.

Only way I know of doing that is by the quoting of a message. In Chrome at least it opens up a 2nd window with just the quoted message... not sure about anything else!

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Only way I know of doing that is by the quoting of a message. In Chrome at least it opens up a 2nd window with just the quoted message... not sure about anything else!
    Yeah...which wouldn't work. I need something like how Mmo does it. It jumps you straight to that post but you can then navigate from there.

On a related note, the name for Game #62 is going to be "Whose Lynch Is It Anyway?" unless something changes between now and then.

10+ Year Old Account
    On a related note, the name for Game #62 is going to be "Whose Lynch Is It Anyway?"
    Where the scum are made up and the votes don't matter?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Where the scum are made up and the votes don't matter?
    I loled. /10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    I loled. /10 chars
    I did too. :P

I didnt laugh at all.

Only reason ive heard the phrase is because of bad memes.

We are not amused.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    Welcome back Cutie
    awwwwwww, no need to lie about lil ol ugly me :P

And I'm not really back back. Just saw that post and had to strike!

- - - Updated - - -

outside of /m62 or w/e it was, there's nothing you can do other than copy pasting the message itself and putting quotes around it

- - - Updated - - -

(emote)Goes back to lurking(/emote)

- - - Updated - - -

>_> Fine, I won't have it look fancy

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    I didnt laugh at all.

Only reason ive heard the phrase is because of bad memes.

We are not amused.
    Meh, if you've ever actually watched the show, it wouldn't be a meme to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Meh, if you've ever actually watched the show, it wouldn't be a meme to you.
    memes everywheeeeeere!!!!!!!!