... finish each others' sandwiches. I know.

Unrelated, the rumors of me and Monkz being the same entity are highly overrated. I am much more handsome, and far more crackling mad.
    Last edited by Danner; 2015-12-16 at 09:16 PM.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    crackling mad.
    If you start crackling when your angry, you should probably get that checked. It can't be good for your skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Unrelated, the rumors of me and Monkz being the same entity are highly overrated. I am much more handsome, and far more crackling mad.
    But that's what you would say if you and Monkz were the same person!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Star Wars Spoiler: Snape kills Dumbledore
    I clicked it out of habit and went FUUUUUCKKK after I did.

Thank god you were trolling me <3

Game thread for Christmas Mafia coming up! Rolecards going out too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm willing to accept the hate for the star wars spoilers that will be posted across the social media. Like how darth vader is luke skywalkers father.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Star Wars Spoiler: Snape kills Dumbledore
    Well shit. What happens to frodo? Does he finally get to the enterprise?

10+ Year Old Account
    sooooooooo, how's about that steak?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't had steak in a while, but the last time I did, it was so rare that I used the cows blood as a sauce for my rice.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's exactly the right amount of cooked, but what meal pairs rice and steak together? Not something I've seen before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Asian people. The only time we don't have rice is when we eat ramen instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Which, btw, has been once this month.

Something.

I generally just go for cod or salmon if I'm going to be eating meat. Chicken and turkey I like well enough - but I'm very fussy and any meat I eat has to have the right texture or I just can't bring myself to eat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    I clicked it out of habit and went FUUUUUCKKK after I did.

Thank god you were trolling me <3

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Well shit. What happens to frodo? Does he finally get to the enterprise?
    Well the Eagles carry him to Narnia, where he does battle with the Jabberwocky. He's about to lose when Captain America swoops in to save him. After they all take the Polar Express to Seattle where they all can't sleep, but finally the Nebuchadnezzar arrives to shuttle them to the Enterprise.

It was a very long movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Asian people. The only time we don't have rice is when we eat ramen instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Which, btw, has been once this month.
    I never knew you were asian tbh o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I never knew you were asian tbh o.o
    I'm white. Every single one of my friends, save for like 2, are Chinese so they call me an adopted Asian. When I said "we" I meant my friend group and me.

I don't cook but they do so fairly often they give me food. It's nice.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I'm white. Every single one of my friends, save for like 2, are Chinese so they call me an adopted Asian. When I said "we" I meant my friend group and me.

I don't cook but they do so fairly often they give me food. It's nice.
    I must admit if I had to choose one nationality/ethnic food style for the rest of my life it would definitely be Asian.

Just no Chicken Feet pls.

10+ Year Old Account
    chicken....feet....?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I must admit if I had to choose one nationality/ethnic food style for the rest of my life it would definitely be Asian.
    I'd likely choose Italian - so long as it was authentic Italian food. There's a lovely pizzeria nearby that makes the best pizzas I've every tasted with all sorts of interesting toppings. My favourite is the 'Aglefino' which has haddock, egg, leek, Emmental cheese, lemon, parsley and creme fraiche as its toppings. Some people say it sounds disgusting (or can't get over the idea of egg on a pizza) but it works! I like it a lot.

Pasta is also great for all sorts of dishes. Then there's all sorts of stuff to make with olives...and if we're counting drinks then the best coffee is Italian!

10+ Year Old Account

Just no Chicken Feet pls.
    Nothing wrong with chicken feet, they're just...difficult to eat.

I would definitely pick Asian and in particular, Hong Kongese. My absolute favorite food is coca-cola chicken followed very very closely by siu mai (I think that's how you spell it) both of which are staples in the Hong Kong diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    chicken....feet....?
    Yeah, chicken feet are a type of delicacy in Chinese cuisine. I don't know why. The edible part of chicken feet is basically just like eating slightly tougher chicken skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'd likely choose Italian - so long as it was authentic Italian food. There's a lovely pizzeria nearby that makes the best pizzas I've every tasted with all sorts of interesting toppings. My favourite is the 'Aglefino' which has haddock, egg, leek, Emmental cheese, lemon, parsley and creme fraiche as its toppings. Some people say it sounds disgusting (or can't get over the idea of egg on a pizza) but it works! I like it a lot.

Pasta is also great for all sorts of dishes. Then there's all sorts of stuff to make with olives...and if we're counting drinks then the best coffee is Italian!
    But pasta is so BORING.

Though, I would definitely miss olives, black and green.

Something.

Pasta by itself is boring but...so many meals make use of it! Lasagne, tagliatelle, spaghetti bolognese...and it goes well with all sorts of different sauces and vegetables. I usually have it with either chicken, tuna or salmon.

I love to cook though. When I move one of the things I'm most excited about is getting a new kitchen to cok in.