umm loserface if I had to ask then I didn't do it.

also respond to my post
    Last edited by Blood Fox; 2013-04-28 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    I'm surprised Greeney lived for as long as he did. His claim was the main reason why I never claimed or discussed anything about my role. I contemplated lying, claiming who and what I was truthfully, but lying about how powerful either of us would become upon death. An evolve so to speak...I guess. I'm not very creative, and I know it either would have been seen through, or I would have garnered hear from the wrong sources.
    I wouldn't have claimed as early as I did if I didn't know there was another cop who would have became more powerful if I died. Figured it couldn't hurt to come out as long as the other cop stayed quiet. So... good job.

But let me ask you, why did you choose Lysah over Arlee when it seemed like there were plenty of every other night roles involved? I also don't recall you trying to come to Celtic's defense earlier.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    But let me ask you, why did you choose Lysah over Arlee when it seemed like there were plenty of every other night roles involved? I also don't recall you trying to come to Celtic's defense earlier.
    I fought this one hard at the time. I'd already decided to push for the winner to be lynched the following night, so it really didn't matter and I believe Lysah already had garnered some support. I also mainly didn't want to tip off my believing Arlee due to something in her role card claim being similar to mine. Saying too much too soon imo. If the battle occurred a few nights later, I may have been more openly supportive of Arlee due to that portion of her claim.

Also, re-reading my thread I'm not sure why I pegged Fire as even night cop. I goofed and confused the two of you early in the game. I was suspicious of Fire (not you) along with the other 2 I laid suspicion on early in my thread.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm in for next game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm working my way through the quicktopic threads. I just finished reading both mafia threads and am surprised to see that I prevented two seperate night kills on me from both of the factions. I can see I especially caused Silkku some aggravation. Survived to the end and prevented two NK's on me? I am so getting killed early next game.

Now I've read Articuno and Zapdos' threads, and am amused that I was protected by both of those legendary birds on the final night. I am the mighty Clefable! I have legendary pokemon serving my needs! I was pretty near untouchable at the end there.

And now I've read all but the dead thread, which I suspect will be massive. I am somewhat saddened at the lack of journals/diaries and what not. Even mine wasn't as good as past incarnations. I thought the whole Mt. Moon Gazette format would be really neat to work with, and it was, but it was a real hassle to post a lot of stuff as a newspaper entry. I half gave up at the end there, and adopted the gazette as pure role playing while using non headed posts for everything else.
    Last edited by Robozerim; 2013-04-28 at 07:25 AM.

I won the game on the first day, didn't feel the need to keep a journal this time.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to keep one, then realized this game would be 3000+ posts pretty early, so I didn't.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    You make a big mess out of the PMing and now you won't even say who it was? There won't be any consequences, but now it looks like all the scum could have done it. I played bad, but I most certainly didn't cheat. Hence why I didn't edit out my slip either as you can see if you read my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    You make a big mess out of the PMing and now you won't even say who it was? There won't be any consequences, but now it looks like all the scum could have done it. I played bad, but I most certainly didn't cheat. Hence why I didn't edit out my slip either as you can see if you read my thread.
    Tbh, you had time to edit it, I warnex you about a minute after your claim :P

And Kray, do tell when scum were supposed to have time to target soeone that didn't bring them closer to their win condition? We had Docs, Cops and Jacks running around everywhere with 2 kills required to kill the role, no way to spare a kill towards a survivor that might as well jail a TPR especially after an SK died on N1

10+ Year Old Account
    I went afk for an hour so I didn't see it right away.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I'm not sure I made a big deal out if it. All I ever said was scum didn't deserve the win because of reasons. After the fact, Silkku and Blood have been pushing hard to make it a big deal. If the person who PMd me and Krayzy wants to speak up for him or herself, that person is more than welcome to do so. I dont see a problem with them staying silent though either. Id rather us discuss whether or not to continue this practice of no PMing officially or open it back up to scheming and conniving behind the scenes. I've actually tried pushing the discussion in that direction a few times. I don't care either way if we decide to keep it PM free or opened back up, I just hope people follow the decision. PMing has worked positively and negatively for me personally in the past. Hell, I could have claimed to Greeney rather early and we could have worked more closely together. I could have responded to this persons message and been in on plans and known everything that was going to happen. What it comes down to is that I didn't, and then I perceived something to have happened. It may very well not have happened the way I've read into it. Maybe that was the mind game played.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Scum PMd eachother. That doesn't deserve a win.

I really don't care how this game ends anymore. That was ruined already.
    That is a big thing and Kray said that someone PMd to him too. PMs were forbidden and will still be in the next game at least so I'd really like to know who has been cheating

Okay, I admit it guys. I was PMing Arlee, that's how I knew she was Mewtwo.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    umm loserface if I had to ask then I didn't do it.

also respond to my post
    I DON'T WANNA. *hmmph*

There's nothing really for me to say. I know that most people are gonna play to win even if it means attacking their friend but I still feel like there is a little bit of social interaction left on *yawn*

It's too early. Hold on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    That is a big thing and Kray said that someone PMd to him too. PMs were forbidden and will still be in the next game at least so I'd really like to know who has been cheating
    Uggor already admitted that he PM'd because he didn't see a rule about it. He apologized.

What he said to me had no bearing on how the game played out and I just ignored it. He wasn't trying to recruit me to be scum (hell, I think the PM was before I had role claimed)..

I'm not sure who messaged Rollo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Uggor already admitted that he PM'd because he didn't see a rule about it. He apologized.

What he said to me had no bearing on how the game played out and I just ignored it. He wasn't trying to recruit me to be scum (hell, I think the PM was before I had role claimed)..

I'm not sure who messaged Rollo.
    I PMd both, and I did apologize. In my opinion, with as much fluff as exists, the rule wasn't there. It wasn't in the OP, wasn't edited into the OP, and I CBA to read EVERY SINGLE POST during d1. If you want to disclude me for not following a rule that wasn't boldly declared, by all means. I checked the OP TWICE before I sent any PMs.

I PMd Kray, jokingly saying "I'm trying to have your back here" when we were trying to lynch Lysah.

Then, near my death, I made a desperation PM to 2 people. It was actually an attempt to try to get another target for scum. Both people I PMd turned out not to be scum, so all it did was seal my fate.

Again, the rule was not declared in the OP. In my mind, that means that rule doesn't exist. I can't hunt through every single post to try and find "oh, btw, this is a rule too"

By the way, last game I played in before Wildlife... I just went back and checked my inbox, I miss those days. Had like 80+ messages between myself and several others in that game.

I think being able to PM adds another layer of trickery and betrayal into the game. *shrug*
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2013-04-28 at 12:19 PM.

Deleted
    Well, the easiest thing to do was ask like I did on D1. The rule was agreed on earlier and since it's removal was not discussed it's kinda safe to assume it is still there.

Whatever, you aren't banned from my games or anything but the way Rollo said it left me with the feeling that people were having extended strategy conversations via PM. I pretty much won my SK game only because I was able to fool Dyra with the PMs so I know they can influence the game quite heavily

10+ Year Old Account
    Noone has any reason to be mad with you Uggor. It's alright.

I'm just thinking the same thing as Silkku.

As it was mentioned in this thread while the game was still progressing I don't think the claims per se was a problem. The problem was that a few minor things that by themselves weren't a problem became a problem when put together. The game had unique characters so you couldn't really claim the same character as someone else without taking a great risk that meant claiming something other than your own char was risky. Some Mafia had safe claims and all that were made were said to be mod townie. Had at least one said survivor and gotten lynched I think claiming survivor had been a bit riskier. The setup with all birds being survivor made the claims confirm themselves.

Less pro-town survivor roles, at least in appearance (think Scarecrow) might also make the town more hesitant to believe the claim of survivor and to let them live.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeeeeeeeeah, everyone can blame me for forgetting to put the no pm rule in the op for Foxxi. She had asked me to help put it together and send it to her in a pm as she was busy. One could also yell at her for not editing it in at some point but nah, I take full responsibility.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.