10+ Year Old Account
    says the people on a wow fansite :P

Arleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, how does one get into this D&D game? :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    But I don't even play WoW anymore! D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I think that makes it worse, homes.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I think that makes it worse, homes.
    I just stick around for the company. 3:

Arleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, how does one get into this D&D game? :3
    Oh it was Uggor's idea and he set it up. Though atm we are so ridiculously full of people it's crazy. There are 10 players plus me... it's crazy keeping things straight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Oh it was Uggor's idea and he set it up. Though atm we are so ridiculously full of people it's crazy. There are 10 players plus me... it's crazy keeping things straight.
    This. It is almost exclusively mods from MMOC, with the exception of me (ex-mod) and 2 of my RL friends. It has taken a lot of effort and time. We built our own character sheet template and junk, it was pretty crazy, but a lot of fun, to get it all working.

Myna and her mods only rule with games..... I wanna play dnd damnit,

Any who who's hosting the next game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    This. It is almost exclusively mods from MMOC, with the exception of me (ex-mod) and 2 of my RL friends. It has taken a lot of effort and time. We built our own character sheet template and junk, it was pretty crazy, but a lot of fun, to get it all working.
    I've never played D&D before....I wanna play ._.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've never played either, but I've been interested.

As for Mafia...I passed on the next game moderation in the dead thread and meant to mention it here. My idea was just too complicated to try and work around. I've come up with a new idea that I've been working on. It's definitely like nothing we've ever played before.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Keleb has next and I think Krayzy might be co-modding with him.

About D&D.. it's not too hard to learn though it can seem overwhelming just reading about it. There are a lot of rules and stuff but it's one of those situations where for most people it's easier to learn by doing rather than reading the rules. The main thing is finding a good group of people who are willing to teach you. If you don't know anyone who plays my suggestion is to find a game shop near you (not video game shop, but ideally a tabletop game shop or sometimes board games/comic book stores will be a good point to start) they often have game nights and are generally willing to teach people.
    Last edited by Arlee; 2013-06-21 at 01:30 PM.

Deleted
    Keleb, Rollo, Greeney and I cantake the game after that

Planning on next game has started but to keep focus on the current game I'll wait with revealing more than that the theme of the next game will be Mafia.

Deleted
    Me neither. I kind of just got burnt out for now

I've never played D&D before....I wanna play ._.
    Same. Ive played video games based on it (Neverwinter Nights ftw!) but never a proper tabletop session

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Keleb has next and I think Krayzy might be co-modding with him.

About D&D.. it's not too hard to learn though it can seem overwhelming just reading about it. There are a lot of rules and stuff but it's one of those situations where for most people it's easier to learn by doing rather than reading the rules. The main thing is finding a good group of people who are willing to teach you. If you don't know anyone who plays my suggestion is to find a game shop near you (not video game shop, but ideally a tabletop game shop or sometimes board games/comic book stores will be a good point to start) they often have game nights and are generally willing to teach people.
    Hah. Ireland is a bit behind the times. It takes us 20 years to get anything. Only place I might find a tabletop shop is in dublin which is 4 hours away

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Planning on next game has started but to keep focus on the current game I'll wait with revealing more than that the theme of the next game will be Mafia.
    As in the italian mafia?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Me neither. I kind of just got burnt out for now
    Yeah, I quit back in November, I think. But got bored of it since I'd been playing for so long.

Okay, well, I resubbed the other day. Played for like two days or so and kinda bored again.

---------- Post added 2013-06-21 at 11:38 PM ----------

As in the italian mafia?
    The Nigerian Mafia, obviously.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I quit back in November, I think. But got bored of it since I'd been playing for so long.

Okay, well, I resubbed the other day. Played for like two days or so and kinda bored again.

---------- Post added 2013-06-21 at 11:38 PM ----------

I just quit about a month prior to 5.3 dropping. It started out as a break, waiting to see what 5.3 brought. Didn't like it, so I stopped and was waiting for 5.4 to see how the final raid would appear. Jury is still out, but so far I don't like what I see. I had already scaled back my play due to my new job, so I'm pretty much waiting to see what the new expansion will center around and whether or not we get a new class. Otherwise I'm done with WoW. Last break I took was back when Naxx 40 dropped. Been playing a lot of D3 though ^^
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209

Same. Ive played video games based on it
    So pretty much anything?

As in the italian mafia?
    Unspecified for the time being.

With a prince that just need 1000 of X-currency to unlock the bank account so he can pay you 10 times that sum for your troubles.

15+ Year Old Account
    Unspecified for the time being.
    I think I may have to specify mine to some extent.

With a prince that just need 1000 of X-currency to unlock the bank account so he can pay you 10 times that sum for your troubles.
    Yes!!!!!!!xSideways8
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    I just quit about a month prior to 5.3 dropping. It started out as a break, waiting to see what 5.3 brought. Didn't like it, so I stopped and was waiting for 5.4 to see how the final raid would appear. Jury is still out, but so far I don't like what I see. I had already scaled back my play due to my new job, so I'm pretty much waiting to see what the new expansion will center around and whether or not we get a new class. Otherwise I'm done with WoW. Last break I took was back when Naxx 40 dropped. Been playing a lot of D3 though ^^
    For me it was just playing for so long just made me a tiny bit bored. And I'm not a fan of many of the changes this expansion so.. ehh. It's just grown stale.

Now if it isn't the Nigerian Mafia I'm gonna be super disappointed. D:

Now if it isn't the Nigerian Mafia I'm gonna be super disappointed. D:
    I'm sorry, you'll be super disappointed then... I wrote it in the dead thread as well and got some replies there (I'll be happy to see you reply here again) but everyone here wasn't there at the time so I'll write it here as well asking. For the next game (sign up thread will be up in a few days) there are a few things I'm considering adding/changing that may change how people vote and behave during the day. Hopefully promoting more town activity. Please give your thoughts to these options.

1. Not having a vote placed at deadline of day X removes your ability to vote on day X+1 (but you'll get it back for day x+2)
    2. A vote cannot be changed once it is placed or can only be changed a fixed number of times (e.g. 2)
    3. All players start each day selfvoting.
    4. Players cannot unvote to a no vote, only change their vote to another player.

These are not exclusive of each other. Two or more of the options might be the best course. Consider them for a game with only majority lynch and for a game where minority lynch is also acceptable, the former is the more likely for next game. Is there anyone of them you think fits better or worse in one type of game.