Page 3 of 456 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Modding is a lot of work. And sometimes it's worth it, when it feels like people are genuinely enjoying themselves, and you open the thread to see that lots of discussion and interesting ploys are taking place, it makes the work less like a chore and more of something that you want to do. But when you open the page after almost a whole day to find only 5 new posts, and the content of those posts gives the feeling that the players don't really care... Well then the work just feels like work, and work that isn't even appreciated at that. Ive tried everything I can think of to make people feel interested in these games, and I'm not sure where to go from here.
    This! We've both tried different things, from the weird 3 mafia game to the lynch the mayor game and people didn't like those so we tried normal games and some people seemingly didn't care. We tried new forums hoping that the lack of posts was b/c people were afraid to post due to being linked to their older games and that didn't help and only got worse(cept the last bit of the recent game). It's why I'm done modding for a bit. I love you all(or well, Idk about love, but you get the idea :P) but when all but 3 people are barely posting(I admit I did disappear for a bit there, but I did post a lot when it mattered most!), it makes modding the games difficult.

Foxxi, I have two people who are willing to mod the next game if you feel like breaking as well. I'm not sure what you're going to do though :3

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    GIVE ME MY SERIAL KILLER ROLE ALREADY!

/caps
    You have had the SK role once already geez!

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    OH, OK FINE, I'LL MOD THIS ONE THEN WITH FOXXY AND ARLEE, IN FACT, FOXXI AND ARLEE WILL PLAY THIS ONE!

/casp
    Eh, the next game I will probably not be modding or playing in because if it lasts more than 2 weeks (depending on when it starts) I'll be gone either in the middle of it or at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    You have had the SK role once already geez!
    yea, and all by myself cause it was 3 mafia teams
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

If you want we can just lynch Treann day 1 every game because we expect him to be the SK.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

Eh, the next game I will probably not be modding or playing in because if it lasts more than 2 weeks (depending on when it starts) I'll be gone either in the middle of it or at the end.
    You said you'd help the newbie mods a tiny bit :P

Sooooooooooooo, Keleb and/or Army, you guys doing another game or are we calling it quits till someone else decides to pick up the moderating mantle?

Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Oh the games are still going on, I've just been uber busy lately. Not sure what Keleb is up to. I'll get around to posting a le sign up thread when I get home later today.

Oh hey! Who won the last game? I totally forgot about it ><

Because Lysah am da bestest
    Random casual stuff now

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    lol no
    u jelly
    Random casual stuff now

I'm looking to start up a themed mafia game (currently I'm thinking of basing it on Batman: Arkham City) with a mix of unique and ordinary roles; I'd like to get a decent amount of players (preferably 25) if enough people sign up, though I'd be able to manage with anything between 15-30. It seems like the mods might be okay with me running a themed mafia game at the same time as the other vanilla (non themed) mafia game. I've made plenty of themed games in the past, and I believe I can moderate an intriguing enough one to get the mafia fans here to see the fun in themed games (even if you have no experience on what the theme is based on). I'd like to get an idea of how many people here would be interested in trying it out?

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I'm looking to start up a themed mafia game (currently I'm thinking of basing it on Batman: Arkham City) with a mix of unique and ordinary roles; I'd like to get a decent amount of players (preferably 25) if enough people sign up, though I'd be able to manage with anything between 15-30. It seems like the mods might be okay with me running a themed mafia game at the same time as the other vanilla (non themed) mafia game. I've made plenty of themed games in the past, and I believe I can moderate an intriguing enough one to get the mafia fans here to see the fun in themed games (even if you have no experience on what the theme is based on). I'd like to get an idea of how many people here would be interested in trying it out?
    Unless you're planning on advertising around on the forums(which is against the rules, even for something like this), you'll be lucky to get 15, let alone 25. Oh and if it's at the same time as the other, you won't have the ones that are signed up to this current game so I wish you extremely good luck in getting people. I like the idea though :3

Reopened since this thread is here to discuss the mafia games and is separate from the sign-ups and actual games.

A differently themed mafia game could be fun and can give things a new spin on it. We already have the next game in motion to start (they usually end up taking about two weeksish to play out?) but for the game after it would work if people are interested.

Reopened since this thread is here to discuss the mafia games and is separate from the sign-ups and actual games.
    MY MIND IS SO CONFUSED D:

(but I meant to tell that to Ana, but forgot lol)

A differently themed mafia game could be fun and can give things a new spin on it. We already have the next game in motion to start (they usually end up taking about two weeksish to play out?) but for the game after it would work if people are interested.
    I can end a game in like four days :3
    Random casual stuff now

Comments about last game, game 19 are welcome. How were the new roles, Tracker, Lookout and Rabid Wolf (yes I messed up in not expressing clearly enough that there was no talk). Anything you would like to keep?