10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    Like I said its part of the game. fight back.. with fire! muwhahahha
    Yeah, that's the reason I don't enjoy the games anymore. xD It just doesn't appeal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Yeah, that's the reason I don't enjoy the games anymore. xD It just doesn't appeal to me.
    It's a good tactic, demoralizing your opponent. just think about it

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Meh, I'm not. I like the setup and everything, but everyone keeps calling me horrible at it, so the only reason I'm still playing is because it would be worse if I just quit now.
    This is all in your head. How much have you ACTUALLY been called out? You got into one argument with me and other than that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    This is all in your head. How much have you ACTUALLY been called out? You got into one argument with me and other than that?
    Not everyone is an emotionless wall like you Lysah. Some like their feelings to show and they feel sad and despair.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Not everyone is an emotionless wall like you Lysah.
    Maybe they should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know I've attacked a persons play style before just so I could throw them off their game. It's smart. It's no different from trash talking while playing sports.

If you see someone attacking you personally instead of arguing about whatever has been mentioned in the game then you should realize that there is probably a good reason they don't want you focusing on whatever it is you were talking about. Don't get mad or offended.

(I'm not talking about this current game. I'll only discuss why I did certain things once this game is over.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Not everyone is an emotionless wall like you Lysah. Some like their feelings to show and they feel sad and despair.
    Shouldn't let it get to you, these a whole world out there that hates you.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 06:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I know I've attacked a persons play style before just so I could throw them off their game. It's smart. It's no different from trash talking while playing sports.

If you see someone attacking you personally instead of arguing about whatever has been mentioned in the game then you should realize that there is probably a good reason they don't want you focusing on whatever it is you were talking about. Don't get mad or offended.

(I'm not talking about this current game. I'll only discuss why I did certain things once this game is over.)
    This is exactly it it, You can refute their arguments or refute the person themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they should be.
    Oh believe me, I agree. I feed off people's despair.

But what Krayzy said is the truth. I abuse people to put them off and win in other forums and gaming mafias.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Wouldn't work, 40% of the players would vote on that person for trying to push a lynch without enough evidence and 20% wouldn't vote at all or would throw their vote away.
    Well then you need to argue with the stupid people for going against a cop. If hes wrong hes scum or dangerous townie (paranoid cop) and needs to be eliminated.

As to the people who wont vote or throw their vote away - Lynch them. If they arent going to play the game then they are just dead weight.

Getting lynched simply for not bandwagoning will make the game better =p

I've been watching the current arkham mafia game in an interest of maybe playing in the next mafia game whatever it's theme(if it even has one). And as a novice I have to ask, are they all played out with this much flip-flopping and what looks to me like questionable decisions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endgame619 View Post
    I've been watching the current arkham mafia game in an interest of maybe playing in the next mafia game whatever it's theme(if it even has one). And as a novice I have to ask, are they all played out with this much flip-flopping and what looks to me like questionable decisions?
    Not always. It all depends on who gets lynched and when. There are certain people who will make thoughtful decisions and stick to their guns. Most of them are dead already or are still playing and most likely scum (getting the town to chase its own tail is a good way to keep from getting lynched).

This game also has MUCH longer days than we are used to here and I think that is playing a major role in how the game is playing out. As always, whether it is a quick game or slow game, the people here tend to wait until right before the deadline to place their "serious" votes. Most of the newer players don't seem to realize that you need to get people at L-2 or L-1 to get people to talk and defend themselves (which is often how you find slip-ups).

that and a few people have decided to quit playing all together.

Yea I've seen the length of days mentioned many times. I also believe the theme really did people in, I never would have imagined the amount of people on what is mostly a gaming forum having no idea of Mr. Freeze's motivations other then the time ahnold played him(horribly I might add0.

It very much depends on how things go down, and how involved people playing are with the game. Also, most games we have roles but not characters. The whole character thing is new for us. Not sure who will be modding the next one so idk if there will be characters for the next game or not.

I love flavored ones, they are so much funner.

I'm a heavy gamer but was never a fan of batman and never played the games, infact a lot of people are like me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Characters seems like a lot of work. It'd have to be themed and everything and it's not something I would do were I modding. I can't speak for anyone else who has modded here in the past though as to whether they'd want to do it. A lot of interesting ideas for roles though.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I think a theme opens up a lot of new roles, which is fun. IF and thats a big IF I were ever to mod I would do it, but I enjoy playing to much. mind manipulation and playing a role is fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was / am planning on modding the next game (maybe with Keleb again), but I wont be doing a big themed game. It may be more like our Christmas game which has a new role or two with a couple of fun things (kind of like how the Christmas presents had the chance of helping or hurting you).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endgame619 View Post
    I almost feel as though this is referred to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I was / am planning on modding the next game (maybe with Keleb again), but I wont be doing a big themed game. It may be more like our Christmas game which has a new role or two with a couple of fun things (kind of like how the Christmas presents had the chance of helping or hurting you).
    As long as Sant- I mean Dwar- I mean, the new role doesn't get killed on the first night, new roles always sound like fun to me.

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 10:08 PM ----------

I'm off, goodnight, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.