1. #2281
    This thread has fallen by the wayside but I have to complain about terrible drivers. Yesterday after I'd woken up I was heading to my nephew's birthday party. I get off the freeway, turn onto the access road to get to the main road. My mom and other nephew were behind me so they saw the whole thing. this guy decides to turn left in front in me because apparently the person beside me had stopped to let him go, I'm still doing about 45 as he pulls out, I slam on my brakes, and literally came about 6 inches from hitting the guy. Then he has the nerve to point, swear at me, and give me dirty looks, when it was his fault. I literally almost got out of my car and screamed at him for being a freaking idiot.

    /rant off

  2. #2282
    Worst mafia game idea ever: Mafia game, Meme edition. One person as the Lolcats, one person as Gangam, one as that "No." cat, Rickroll, meme arrows, etc.
    Call to arms, the trumpets sound
    Hand puppets storm the base, flags up now cannons rage
    All clowns head for the rear, slingshots fire to the air
    Toy horses start the charge, Robot chessmen standing guard
    Crossfire to the marionettes, Slip into the edge of death...

  3. #2283
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    This thread has fallen by the wayside but I have to complain about terrible drivers. Yesterday after I'd woken up I was heading to my nephew's birthday party. I get off the freeway, turn onto the access road to get to the main road. My mom and other nephew were behind me so they saw the whole thing. this guy decides to turn left in front in me because apparently the person beside me had stopped to let him go, I'm still doing about 45 as he pulls out, I slam on my brakes, and literally came about 6 inches from hitting the guy. Then he has the nerve to point, swear at me, and give me dirty looks, when it was his fault. I literally almost got out of my car and screamed at him for being a freaking idiot.

    /rant off
    That happened to me once!

    (except I was the idiot, and it was during my driving test. I wasn't a jerk, though)

    Omerto, if I don't get to be the "Bitch Please" guy, I'll be angry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  4. #2284
    Omerto: Dibs on the "epic sax guy".

    Unrelated; I would like a murder mystery mansion mafia. One day I will make this. Need more experience first.
    Non-discipline since 2006. Also: fails. "Chakra, when the walls fell"

  5. #2285
    High Overlord Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    104
    I get Socially awkward penguin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    In the last 8 games I have been part of, I have been scum 6 times, a scummy moderator once, and a scum lover once. If we are to extrapolate this, the town should jump all over me to lynch me since lynching me is a good deal 100% of the time!

  6. #2286
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,720
    I just realised I ain't well versed enough in memes. 3:

  7. #2287
    That's ok Ely, we will just make you Scumbag Steve. And in an epic twist, you will be Town.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Someone get me a list of 40-50 memes and I'll make a horrible, ridiculous idea for this.
    Call to arms, the trumpets sound
    Hand puppets storm the base, flags up now cannons rage
    All clowns head for the rear, slingshots fire to the air
    Toy horses start the charge, Robot chessmen standing guard
    Crossfire to the marionettes, Slip into the edge of death...

  8. #2288
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,720
    I Googled him and he was the very person I had in mind!
    Yay.

  9. #2289
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    we should do a TF2 themed one, i can even help it with images of the events of the game with the classes/roles.
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  10. #2290
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,315
    First world problem kitten!

    Or failing that.

    Nyan Cat.

    In fact sod it. I want to fly on rainbows.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  11. #2291
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    we should do a TF2 themed one, i can even help it with images of the events of the game with the classes/roles.
    I totally would be up for that.

  12. #2292
    Mechagnome Rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    535
    Dibs on Techno Viking!
    wyrd bið ful aræd

  13. #2293

  14. #2294
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    First world problem kitten!

    Or failing that.

    Nyan Cat.

    In fact sod it. I want to fly on rainbows.

  15. #2295
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I want to fly on rainbows.
    Sorry, I don't like cats.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  16. #2296
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Best. Nyan Cat. Ever.
    Call to arms, the trumpets sound
    Hand puppets storm the base, flags up now cannons rage
    All clowns head for the rear, slingshots fire to the air
    Toy horses start the charge, Robot chessmen standing guard
    Crossfire to the marionettes, Slip into the edge of death...

  17. #2297
    Mechagnome Rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I'm pretty sure Wass would be Techno Viking :P
    But I is Norge!
    wyrd bið ful aræd

  18. #2298
    Celtic, my birthday is the 30th of Sep, but I have 8 years on you :P

  19. #2299
    Just read the OP of the current game and... wow Jaime and Joffery are both dead already? Shouldn't that be like an instant win for the town?

  20. #2300
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Just read the OP of the current game and... wow Jaime and Joffery are both dead already? Shouldn't that be like an instant win for the town?
    How is that a win? All we have been left with are broken hearts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •