Omg I couldn't see the images Blood Fox was posting when I was at work lol

Deleted
    Arlee, Silkku I fired a PM your way. Please take a look when ya can

no pm for me? racist

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously racist fox :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen confirmed racist. Krayzy confirmed racist. What are you guys doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I am now sick of being sick. It's official!

It's been seven days since I contracted this vile and hideous disease also known as "eh, it's probably some sort of asian flu". During the last week, I have had fever strong enough to spawn hallucinations, which in programmer's hell means manually sorting a million electrical currents in my own brain. I did. One after another. Took me 24 hours to complete. Back in reality, I managed to fall down a stairs and kinda wrecked a finger due to blacking out. I had to deal with a nasty case of sinus infection causing random violent stabs of pain equivalent to stubbing my toe, all over my face every 3-20 seconds. I vomited yellow stuff from my own lungs, and frankly I am not even sure what that stuff was but it was probably souvenirs left from the chinese smog. I've been drinking so much water that my body is starting to reject it, and I am still sort of unable to eat any food with seasoning in it due to ordinary table salt being a terrifyingly strong substance.

Aaanyway. My only joy in life right now is to point and laugh at people who are worse off. Can I have the dead thread, pretty please?

I will probably be grumpy, but only to the ones who may or may not deserve it.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

MAN UP DANNER!

I hope you feel better soon

Aw come on. Being a 'miser' is a large part of 'miserable'. I mean, without it, you're just 'able', and that's kinda the opposite of being sick.
    You can't fool me, Arlee! I did my research this time!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    The current dead threads aren't all that active since Worgen started a 2nd game in the middle of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    The current dead threads aren't all that active since Worgen started a 2nd game in the middle of it.
    Lynch worgen!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a heads up. I will be putting my sign-up thread up in 2 or 3 days. The game itself will start around 2 days after the current game (The real game) finishes.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm, might have to speed up my off game then :P

and Krayzy, they asked for it lol. If I hadn't done, it's likely Silkku would have

10+ Year Old Account
    That is in no way why. I played and was dead at the same time. Hell I think I was as active in the dead thread as in the dead game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    hmm, might have to speed up my off game then :P

and Krayzy, they asked for it lol. If I hadn't done, it's likely Silkku would have
    I know that they asked for the 2nd game. Just giving you shit.

I don't think you'll need to speed up your game at all. Signups wont start for another 2 or 3 days. I'll leave that thread up for 2 days or so (A little longer if the time is needed to get 26 players. The game will have a 26 player minimum with a 31 player max).

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that they asked for the 2nd game. Just giving you shit.

I don't think you'll need to speed up your game at all. Signups wont start for another 2 or 3 days. I'll leave that thread up for 2 days or so (A little longer if the time is needed to get 26 players. The game will have a 26 player minimum with a 31 player max).
    /sign me up

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is a little insight into my game. This game will be called "Back to Basics" and it means pretty much what you would think it means. The game will mostly be built around what happens during the day. There will be some night actions, but not many If you end up being one of the few TPR's put a lot of thought into your actions before role claiming. There are very few of you, so you better be giving away enough information to make up for your loss (and more importantly the loss of your role from the game).

Days will be 36 to 48 hours long.
    Nights will be 18 to 24 hours long.

There will be no minority lynches so it will make open discussions that much more important. It will be needed to come to a consensus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is a little insight into my game. This game will be called "Back to Basics" and it means pretty much what you would think it means. The game will mostly be built around what happens during the day. There will be some night actions, but not many If you end up being one of the few TPR's put a lot of thought into your actions before role claiming. There are very few of you, so you better be giving away enough information to make up for your loss (and more importantly the loss of your role from the game).

Days will be 36 to 48 hours long.
    Nights will be 18 to 24 hours long.

There will be no minority lynches so it will make open discussions that much more important. It will be needed to come to a consensus.
    but the main question is will there be cake?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    but the main question is will there be cake?
    Cheesecake

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheesecake
    I'm gonna say that's the second best cake, beaten by icecream cake.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a fan of both, but feel that a good cheesecake is superior to a good ice cream cake.