10+ Year Old Account
    Well if someone has a game in the works, I'll wait. I don't even have anything remotely interesting; was just wanting to do a basic town v mafia with some roles sprinkled in.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    Well if someone has a game in the works, I'll wait. I don't even have anything remotely interesting; was just wanting to do a basic town v mafia with some roles sprinkled in.
    Go for it. That will give me a bit more time to make sure that the game i'm working on is actually balanced.

Officially on holiday and after losing about 10% of my skin while down in the med (~+30C every day), I think I'll be up for a game if one is coming. There's also the games from steam summer sale, but that's what two pcs are for, right?
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

So this two headed monster game is taking much longer to balance then I expected it would. I can't get to a point that I'm happy with.

I'll keep you all in the loop... but if someone wants to run another game, feel free.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im between jobs and moving, So if another game pops up, could someone send me a message so I can signup? Havent been checking MMO as frequently as the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    So this two headed monster game is taking much longer to balance then I expected it would. I can't get to a point that I'm happy with.

I'll keep you all in the loop... but if someone wants to run another game, feel free.
    Honestly? It may be worth just sitting on your game until the numbers increase again. As it stands, things seem to be dangerously quiet at the moment. I'm sure most people have their reasons - some of which have been stated already within this thread itself. Others simply appear to have grown bored - they post elsewhere on the site but no longer invest here.

In short, I'd hate to see you work hard to develop a game only for a handful of people to sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Honestly? It may be worth just sitting on your game until the numbers increase again. As it stands, things seem to be dangerously quiet at the moment. I'm sure most people have their reasons - some of which have been stated already within this thread itself. Others simply appear to have grown bored - they post elsewhere on the site but no longer invest here.

In short, I'd hate to see you work hard to develop a game only for a handful of people to sign up.
    Yeah... but this is the kind of game that is going to take that long to get working.

Any I guess I can run another game in the mean time something simple. I'll throw a sign up thread up in a few minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of which: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3#post46512693

Good luck with this game, everyone o/
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    So. Good news. I have 6 weeks off at the end of August to play a game!

(Hey everyone! I'm going on a holiday to see my boyf in Oregon!)

Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    So. Good news. I have 6 weeks off at the end of August to play a game!

(Hey everyone! I'm going on a holiday to see my boyf in Oregon!)
    YAY! Huzzah! Other random cheering!

So, the current game is over.

If you want, I can set up a 6 player game of idleness. The real game I should have prepared by now, kinda is not prepared. I have scheduled myself to feel bad at a later convenient timeslot.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Go ahead Danner... I'd like to play again at some point :P

You're the defacto fallback moderator now, deal with it

- - - Updated - - -

I'll put up a signup thread in a few hours, once I get back from work.

- - - Updated - - -

Signupthread posted here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...me-of-Idleness
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    You're the defacto fallback moderator now, deal with it
    DOH! Well job security I guess...

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm heading out of town for the weekend but if there's no game sign up by Monday I'll put one up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello everyone!

I'm not sure who is still around that remembers me (except those on this page that I recognize).

I have been quite busy as of late (that's probably obvious since I disappear for 6 to 12 months at a time. This is a different busy than I was having. On the 13th of July I was called out to the transplant clinic in Salt Lake City. My blood work came back and wasn't looking good. Over the next 5 days they pumped me full of medicine to the point that I was doing much better and they sent me home. On the 21st I did my next order for bloodwork. Within a couple hours they were calling me and telling me to get back out there. I got there about 11:00 pm and 12 hours later they told me they believed they had a new liver for me. At around 1:00 am on the 23rd of July they started my surgery. Sixteen hours later they finished the surgery.

So on July 23rd, 2017 I got a new liver and a new lease on life. On August 1st (10 days after I had my transplant surgery) they checked me out of the hospital. I am not out of the woods. Not even remotely close. It's at least another 4 to 6 weeks (minimum) before I can calm down and feel a little safer (that is the minimum amount of time I have to stay within 30 minutes of the hospital). If after that time frame my bloodwork looks good then I'll be allowed to go home. I'll still have to do weekly lab orders, but I'll be able to do that at a hospital near my house.

Anyways, I am in tons of pain. I have pictures of a giant bruise on my right side. It's a foot tall (maybe longer) and at least 6" wide (also probably wider). That goes well with the incision that goes from side to side across my stomach (55 staples in total).

Pain, inconveniences and near-death-experiences aside, this sounds like wonderful news Krayzy!
    Congratulations on the new liver. I am so happy you finally got one. I'll be crossing my fingers this will be complications free.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm extremely happy to hear that you got the new liver Krayzy. Hopefully you have no complications from it and can use your new lease on life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Some good news from one of the Vets!

Nice to hear the new lease on life Kray. Keep us posted man.