7+ Year Old Account
    Go for it Dupti.

Alright then, I'll back in like 3 hours or so and if nothing has changed by then I'll put up a sign up thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Alright then, I'll back in like 3 hours or so and if nothing has changed by then I'll put up a sign up thread.
    Wooo!

Let's not forget to PM @Virothe just in case.

Let's all tag @Virothe to be extra sure he sees it!

Oooh ooh! Me too! @Virothe!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    We tagging??? @Virothe

Moar spams!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    We tagging??? @Virothe

Moar spams!!
    As great as the mentions are, I kinda more meant to inbox me cause I have it set to email me if people do that. You all are lucky I decided to check back today :P

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    As great as the mentions are, I kinda more meant to inbox me cause I have it set to email me if people do that. You all are lucky I decided to check back today :P
    You say lucky... I say I would have PMed you in about 20 minutes if you hadn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    You say lucky... I say I would have PMed you in about 20 minutes if you hadn't.
    Fair enough!

But still since you didn't I get to say it was lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Fair enough!

But still since you didn't I get to say it was lucky
    Pfft Semantics! :P

When is the next sign up going up? it's been like a few hours and still nothing!

RIOT! RIOT! RIOT!

7+ Year Old Account
    For the record during the last game I was actually in Vegas and distracted the first day and recovering the second day. The fact I was a TPR and trying to fly undercover just happened to be coincidence.

And in memory of my recent trip....Have a sign up thread!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post48091209

Deleted
    Still alive. Just had to deal with family stuff. Busy at the mo so can't play mafia should be back fully after christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Still alive.
    Glad to hear it!

We'll see you when you are back good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Lies! it's been over for daaaaaaaaaaays!

Mhm.
    /10chars
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

It's the 4th of december. We're closing in on a christmas game as well. If we start a signup now, we could have that game running starting this weekend. We'd literally be ready done by christmas that way; which might be a bit early for a christmas game though?

I still have a mostly-finished christmas game lying about. I could run that unless nobody else want to run something better.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    still have a mostly-finished christmas game lying about. I could run that unless nobody else want to run something better.
    I mean I'm good with whatever