Page 1 of 2
LastLast

connection errors retrying

why will game not work !?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by datrupimp View Post
    why will game not work !?
    Check your firewall and virus protection. Turn off both if they are separate and try again. If it works then you are probably looking at a permissions issue. If it doesn't then check you router, connection, etc, etc... My oldest was just playing not half an hour ago and he had no problems logging in.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Well

Have you been able to log in before, from the same computer and network that you're trying to log in with, now?
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    having the same problem..can't log in. insta dc for all realms i try to choose
    Back in my day, we killed bosses 400 times a day...uphill both ways...in the snow...and we fucking liked it. In related news, I hear that uninstalling WoW completely from your hard drive and then reinstalling it resets your RNG numbers. -septor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumadre80 View Post
    having the same problem..can't log in. insta dc for all realms i try to choose
    This. Same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm Crystal Desert and it just let me in.

8:29 PM EST, September/13/2012, Sanctum of Rall US, I logged in just fine, and there's other people standing around as well

Please be more specific with your issue
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while

10+ Year Old Account
    I got randomly disconnected from the game, when I attempted to log back in I had several connection issues and it wouldn't let me in at all. I tried a couple more times and then I was able to choose a realm, however all of the realms we're red colored as if they were marked Full on population. Anytime I try to enter one of the realms by clicking on it, I get instantly disconnected. Specific enough?
    Back in my day, we killed bosses 400 times a day...uphill both ways...in the snow...and we fucking liked it. In related news, I hear that uninstalling WoW completely from your hard drive and then reinstalling it resets your RNG numbers. -septor

I am also getting the same thing as Tumadre80, I have no clue what is going on, was fine last night.

Same problem here. All the realms on my list are showing up in red. When I click to log into one I get instantly dc.

10+ Year Old Account
    So new to GW2 as in have not picked a realm yet? If you've picked a realm it should take you straight to your character screen.

Might want to look around in here. https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/tech

10+ Year Old Account
    we're talking about wow bro...

10+ Year Old Account
    Same, Red List, few aren't but even when I click them, auto d/c.

This is actually a GW2 thread. I just realized that. Kind of weird that both wow and gw are having the same issues.

I got randomly disconnected from the game, when I attempted to log back in I had several connection issues and it wouldn't let me in at all. I tried a couple more times and then I was able to choose a realm, however all of the realms we're red colored as if they were marked Full on population. Anytime I try to enter one of the realms by clicking on it, I get instantly disconnected. Specific enough?
    How rude

We're trying to help you, and so you decide to be antagonistic towards us. That's not generally socially acceptable behavior, I'd recommend you try to be a bit more polite to complete strangers, when you want something from them, and they attempt to help solve your issue

Anyway, have you accessed the game from the same account before, using the same computer and network connection, that you're using now?

---------- Post added 2012-09-13 at 08:44 PM ----------

we're talking about wow bro...
    This is the Guild Wars 2 subforum, bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Derp this guy was trying to log in at wow?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadylol View Post
    How rude

We're trying to help you, and so you decide to be antagonistic towards us. That's not generally socially acceptable behavior, I'd recommend you try to be a bit more polite to complete strangers, when you want something from them, and they attempt to help solve your issue

Anyway, have you accessed the game from the same account before, using the same computer and network connection, that you're using now?

---------- Post added 2012-09-13 at 08:44 PM ----------

telling someone to be more specific can be taken the same way btw, and yes it's the same everything I've been using for all of cataclysm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadylol View Post
    lol

"broski support, this is bro speaking"

10+ Year Old Account
    telling someone to be more specific can be taken the same way btw, and yes it's the same everything I've been using for all of cataclysm
    Intereting information to have, we know you've used your account on cataclysm, and what does it has to do with guild wars 2?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there's the problem. You're supposed to be playing GW2, not WoW.

Just ask hypnotoad.