Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    whatever, theyre both having the same problem..its a known error im not too stressed about it. ease up boys, and i stress the word boys.
    Back in my day, we killed bosses 400 times a day...uphill both ways...in the snow...and we fucking liked it. In related news, I hear that uninstalling WoW completely from your hard drive and then reinstalling it resets your RNG numbers. -septor

Quote Originally Posted by Tumadre80 View Post
    telling someone to be more specific can be taken the same way btw, and yes it's the same everything I've been using for all of cataclysm
    As myself and others have stated, this is the Guild Wars 2 subforum. You should go somewhere else, for your issues with Cataclysm
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    what? this doen't even makes... derp

whatever, theyre both having the same problem..its a known error im not too stressed about it. ease up boys, and i stress the word boys.
    Is that a joke? Do you think both companies just have some guy in a helmet cranking gears around, to make every server for every MMO work?

The technical aspects may be somewhat similar, but one stands nothing to gain by getting a Guild Wars 2 solution for their WoW login, and calling everyone "boy"
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO

10+ Year Old Account

Here's a keen for you, I like your race too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe... People being cute on the internet... Is cute.

Meh... Just someone not paying attention and then trying to backstep into a flamebait cover.

Meh...
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

firewall worked ty