Demo Warlock Leveling post 5.05?

Well, i've just come back, and i want to level a new warlock. Affliction and Destruction seem pretty clear in what to do, but it's when i come to demonology, which looks like it's gotten a bit more fun then it was. my problem is, switching at level 22 to demo is confusing. what attacks do i use? what's the rotation? Metamorphosis seems to make me really powerful, but once i use it, it doesn't seem like i've gained anything besides a bit of bonus damage.

I'm honestly not trying to be rude when I say this, but I think that when it comes to Demo you'd be best served by reading all the guides you can find and a lot of experimenting.

I'm finding that Demo now is extremely complex, and the "rotation" isn't much of a rotation, it's more about choosing the right abilities at any moment depending on what the enemy has on it (Corruption, Doom, and Hand of Guldan), combined with how much Demonic fury you have, what form you're in, what cooldowns are available, and how many enemies there are. Everything is super situational.

that and since you are lvl 22 you probably miss like 80% of the important spells ^^

I recently hit level 51 today from the 36 yesterday as Demonology and I'm quite liking it, I tend to run around in a circle 3-4 enemies putting corruption on them all, then putting down a hand of guldan while my felguard finishes them off, seems to work pretty flawlessly, I don't tend to use metamorphosis because I'm missing a few key skills to make it worth while.

Level 84 on my Demo lock now. Was 52 a couple weeks ago.

Honestly the pet does a lot of the work, I tend to just pop a Hand of GD on the target, followed by corruption and then shadow bolt fillers until I feel like using another HoGD or just hitting fel flame for instants if it's low health.

Also making sure to pull as much as your Void can handle and then 2x HoGD + harvest life.

In dungeons it's much the same, I've been highest dps in most so far (though that may be down to always making sure I have good gear). Trash is usually just HoGD and Harvest Life, bosses are racial cooldown or me (orc), dots + curse (usually elements) then switch to meta and do meta dots followed by Shadow Bolt/SF if you have proc.

10+ Year Old Account
    For leveling just make sure you are in meta when each target dies. you get 100 fury for killing a target in Meta.

For chain pulling single targets, I usually open with Shadow Bolt> Corruption > HoG
    then switch to meta and one or two ToC's will finish them.
    then drop meta and start over.

For multi-target just pull a bunch with corruption and HoG when they are clustered together, and then harvest life, switch to meta when they are about to die and continue to harvest life.