About Theramore Scenario

when it becomes available on the 18th will there be an Ilvl requirement for it to queue up?

it would be stupid of blizzard to screw potential MoP buyers out of seeing it since not everyone has the time to dungeon to the ilvl req or the gold to get crafted gear to see one event.

Deleted
    i don't think you need ilvl requirements... it would be stupid...

it drops 384 ilvl so even if it had ilvl req to queue it will be 378

it wouldent surprise me if it had item level restrictions, as they said the scenario will be available at level 85 for a brief period, then moved to level 90. So the scenario itself will still be available. Though i suspect some achivments and items wont be available at level 90.
    thinking items like "Mini Mana Bomb" that i suspect is from there(no proofe of this at this moment) and the feat of strength.

On the other hand, they might just make it very low restriction(thinking enter random heroic item lvl) to make most of the players able to see the first Scenario added to the game.

Just my own thaughts, dont think this has been mentiond by a blue before.

Quote Originally Posted by runkel View Post
    it wouldent surprise me if it had item level restrictions, as they said the scenario will be available at level 85 for a brief period, then moved to level 90. So the scenario itself will still be available. Though i suspect some achivments and items wont be available at level 90.
    thinking items like "Mini Mana Bomb" that i suspect is from there(no proofe of this at this moment) and the feat of strength.

On the other hand, they might just make it very low restriction(thinking enter random heroic item lvl) to make most of the players able to see the first Scenario added to the game.

Just my own thaughts, dont think this has been mentiond by a blue before.
    No confirmed ilevel, but likely no worse than needed for say Heroic HoTs. Also, with no reliance on a Tank/Healer, it's just 3 DPS, it will be go-go-go.

The gear, FoS, and tabard/mini mana bomb are exclusive to the one week it is a level 85 scenario. Once it is level 90, it is will be like all the others, awarding a bag with a chance at like Heroic 5-man gear drops (I think, or something to that extent) and VP.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

I think they are leaving it too late... i wouldve like this when the patch hit
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

it requires a 353 ilvl. just leveled a hunter to 85 for mop and looked at my scenario options and saw it there in dungeon finder.

I could have sworn they said it was an 85 scenario. I've been rushing a hordie to 85 so I could see their side of the story the last 3 weeks ever since I heard this, I thought a dev said it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    I could have sworn they said it was an 85 scenario. I've been rushing a hordie to 85 so I could see their side of the story the last 3 weeks ever since I heard this, I thought a dev said it too.
    It's 85 then moved to 90
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    yeah i got a horde to 85 to see their side.. but if there's a stupid ilvl req then i can't GG blizz.

The lvl req is like 353 or something like that, which will take like an hour tops to reach then you can to the scenario.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get dragonsoul normal-mode quality gear for justice points now. Should be easy enough to get the iLvl requirement by farming heroics for a day.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Your ticket to ride is your level. If you don't have anyone to go into the Scenario with, we can provide people to group with via the queue.
    Blue post on that.. im guessing the ilvl req will be gone since it says your ride to go is just level.

The level 85 scenario drops are in this link, the ones not labeled raid finder:

http://mop.wowhead.com/items?filter=...A2%3Bcrv=0%3A0

There are 384 helms for every spec as well as every type of weapon. There is a shaman shield, but no tank shield or caster offhand. None of the models are anything special, and 384 gear will be obsolete after your first hour in Pandarea, so the loot really doesn't really matter at all. At most it'll give your undergeared alts a leg up in the very beginning expansion.

Kind of a shame, really. The 85 scenario will only last a week, it could at least drop 391 or 397 items.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2012-09-14 at 08:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    No confirmed ilevel, but likely no worse than needed for say Heroic HoTs. Also, with no reliance on a Tank/Healer, it's just 3 DPS, it will be go-go-go.

The gear, FoS, and tabard/mini mana bomb are exclusive to the one week it is a level 85 scenario. Once it is level 90, it is will be like all the others, awarding a bag with a chance at like Heroic 5-man gear drops (I think, or something to that extent) and VP.
    What is the FoS, tabard and mini mana bomb? got any links for the last two (first time ive heard of these so im quite curious)?
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

It was confirmed by a blue today that the ilvl for Theramore at 85 will be 353 and when you are lvl 90 the ilvl requirement will be 425.

I just went back to verify this further to make sure I wasn't giving incorrect information. (Sorry for the confusion folks.) There is also an item level that goes with it. At level 85 Theramore's Fall is set to item level 353. At level 90 the item level is currently set for 425.

If you're not at the correct item level for the level 85 scenario when it goes live, you still have some time before it releases (Sept. 18) and it will be running for a week at that level before it goes to level 90.
    Last edited by Sills; 2012-09-14 at 08:14 PM.

Any source that the tabard is limited time or is that speculation?