Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Blackmilk Clothing *_*

I have to buy my friend some leggings for her birthday and I can't decide which to get her. She considers herself alt/goth but she doesn't want anything from Etsy/Cyberdog, and she loves Blackmilk. Anyway, below are the choices I have:

http://www.blackmilkclothing.com/col...yfish-leggings
    http://www.blackmilkclothing.com/col...chnid-leggings
    http://www.blackmilkclothing.com/col...-dead-leggings
    http://www.blackmilkclothing.com/col...urple-leggings
    http://www.blackmilkclothing.com/col...-pink-leggings
    http://www.blackmilkclothing.com/col...house-leggings

(and before you ask, price isn't an issue)

I personally really like the galaxy-pink, jellyfish, haunted house and day of the dead leggings the most. It's a hard choice though, they're all fabulous XD

Galaxy Purple looks freakin awesome.

Deleted
    Day of the dead or Haunted I'd say.

Jesus those are tacky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Day of the Dead or Haunted.
    They are all rather tacky in terms of 'OMG SO MUCH SWAG'. But they are the best out of them.

Those poor legging have taken a huge SWAG beating.
    Buy Galaxy and she will probably kill you. They are associated with every swag meme/picture ever.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Haunted house, DO IT

Deleted
    DAY OF THE DEAD seems alright.
    imo there are too much things going on, on all of them but if she likes them go for it
    And gosh darn, they are expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Day of the Dead or Haunted.
    They are all rather tacky in terms of 'OMG SO MUCH SWAG'. But they are the best out of them.

Those poor legging have taken a huge SWAG beating.
    Buy Galaxy and she will probably kill you. They are associated with every swag meme/picture ever.
    Can someone translate this into English for me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you a spambot? Because I'm really torn on whether or not you are. Your english is perfect, your story sounds believable, and you have 185 posts, so I'm like 60% sure you're not a spambot. But then your links go to a website pretty much identical to what the spambots usually link...

If you're not, then I apologize for bothering you. No offense intended. But if you are a spambot, then I want to congratulate you, because I've never seen you guys be this convincing before. Well done.

Deleted
    The first one, the Jellyfish Leggings, those look super awesome!! The galaxy ones aren't bad either but I prefer the Jellyfish one :P

Deleted
    Huh? No, it's a legitimate question. While my fashion sense is good, I'm not entirely in tune with the fashion sense that a lolita/cosplaying, alternative and quasi-goth female would prefer. I'm pretty sure I've nailed a list of leggings she would like, I just want them to be perfect. Getting people piss poor presents for their birthday sucks.

I'm amazed you felt the need to be stupid though, kudos. I don't use this phrase often, but this really calls for it: "only in America."
    Last edited by mmoc1d10c03494; 2012-09-14 at 10:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    Can someone translate this into English for me?
    YOU HAS NO SWAG?

I'm guessing your like... old?
    I'm 19, on Facebook, I have heaps of kids from my old school from like 15+.
    The current thing to talk about is 'swag'.
    No idea what it is, but it's whatever the current fad is.
    90% of things on Tumblr revolve around people talking about having swag, and having captions over their photos, and all the girls wear those Galaxy leggings.
    /Fin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Are you a spambot? Because I'm really torn on whether or not you are. Your english is perfect, your story sounds believable, and you have 185 posts, so I'm like 60% sure you're not a spambot. But then your links go to a website pretty much identical to what the spambots usually link...

If you're not, then I apologize for bothering you. No offense intended. But if you are a spambot, then I want to congratulate you, because I've never seen you guys be this convincing before. Well done.
    He's not a spambot, Blackmilk Clothing is a legit fashion website. It's legit and doesn't lead to any phishing sites.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Haunted House and Jellyfish are to my taste, though Jellyfish are on the cutesy end, as are Day of the Dead. Galaxy Pink wasn't nearly as pink as I was expecting. Also an option.

Good luck, hope she likes whatever you get her!

Deleted
    Haunted house seems like a good choice, just as long as she has the figure for them, otherwise it will look awful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Haunted house seems like a good choice, just as long as she has the figure for them, otherwise it will look awful.
    I know her measurements (she trusts me :P) and I'm pretty sure anything I'd buy her it would fit well. I'm pretty sure her fiancé wouldn't mind either.

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 11:46 AM ----------

I just found these on Etsy T_____T

http://www.etsy.com/listing/10140541...ghts-fairy-kei

They're so cute. Even I want some of those.

Fashion hurts my wallet so much.

Deleted
    Oh, thank you very much. I'll take a look and see if my choices match up with what goths would wear, remember though I said she was a quasi-goth.

I appreciate it though, thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarissaxoxo View Post
    Huh? No, it's a legitimate question. While my fashion sense is good, I'm not entirely in tune with the fashion sense that a lolita/cosplaying, alternative and quasi-goth female would prefer. I'm pretty sure I've nailed a list of leggings she would like, I just want them to be perfect. Getting people piss poor presents for their birthday sucks.

I'm amazed you felt the need to be stupid though, kudos. I don't use this phrase often, but this really calls for it: "only in America."
    Woah dude, calm the hell down. Seriously, what the fuck? I clearly said that I was sorry if I was wrong, I don't see why you have to be an asshole about it. Come on man, don't be that guy who overreacts to everything.

Galaxy Pink > Haunted House > Jellyfish

^ Those're my top three, in that order.

My mind is sufficiently boggled that these are considered "Goth" in any way. Ok then.