Angry GW2 launcher "thinks" I log in from new IP adresses all the time . . .

I don't know why, but something seems borged up, I always have to verify via email to log in, because the launcher somehow "thinks" I would be logging in from different IPs - which I never do/did.

It's always the exact same maschine from the exact same spot, I'm not even having wireless lan with a laptop or anything.

Anyone got an idea how to fix that ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you choose the option to "Remember this location"? I got an email verification once when I launched the game first time from the local Starbucks. Selected that option and haven't had a problem since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye, had same problem, and fixed as Hanto explained.

Deleted
    Does your ISP provide you with a Fixed or Dynamic address? If you have a fixed address, then you won't have to authorise it each time (once you tick the box for remember) but if your ISP only provides you with a dynamic address, then it changes every 24 hours. So you will have to authorise it once a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Do you choose the option to "Remember this location"? I got an email verification once when I launched the game first time from the local Starbucks. Selected that option and haven't had a problem since.
    Yeah, found out about that 1-2 minutes after creating this thread on my own . . . thanks for your advice nontheless !