10+ Year Old Account

[Possible Spoiler Discussion] Grom, Garrosh. and the Fate of Gorehowl.

Two questions for you MMO-Champion folks, my brain is fairly lackluster atm, and I'm not well versed on Horde lore:

1. If Grom were still alive, and he somehow avoided being crowned Warchief by Thrall, what do you think he would feel about Garrosh's current leadership and antics?

And 2. It's somewhat inevitable, Garrosh may or maynot fall at the end of MoP. But IF he does, what do you think would happen to Gorehowl? Would it be placed at Grom's Monument? Would it be taken back to Draenor?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Don't know about the first one. I assume Thrall will take it to Grom's Monument.

The fate of Gorehowl is to remain in my void storage until 5.3, where it will be transmogged over whatever 2H axe my night elf warrior is using when I'm hacking Garrosh up with it during the Orgrimmar raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Hard to say. Garrosh has made some rather crushing gains against Grom's sketchiest enemy, the night elves ("Ashenvale falls! Ashenvale falls, Father!"), but he's on a rather dark road. I don't think Redeemed Grom would take kindly to Garrosh blaming everything on Thrall, alienating the entire Horde, and running it into the ground. I don't know, though.

2. I personally think Gorehowl will end up shattered by the end of MoP. Maybe the Doomhammer or Shalamayne will do the shattering...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    1. Hard to say. Garrosh has made some rather crushing gains against Grom's sketchiest enemy, the night elves ("Ashenvale falls! Ashenvale falls, Father!"), but he's on a rather dark road. I don't think Redeemed Grom would take kindly to Garrosh blaming everything on Thrall, alienating the entire Horde, and running it into the ground. I don't know, though.

2. I personally think Gorehowl will end up shattered by the end of MoP. Maybe the Doomhammer or Shalamayne will do the shattering...
    At least I still have my Gorehowl for Transmog*hugs it*

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    There isn't much symbolism in Gorehowl shattering, it's not like Frostmourne holding thousands and thousands of slain souls, including prominent lore figures. It is, in the end, just an Orcish axe. I'd imagine it'd be a (insert 5.3 ilvl) 2H axe with additional flavour text that drops off Garrosh, just like Sulfuras from Firelands.

Which means we could have old and new Gorehowl.