Deleted

MoP Launch + Alterac Valley CTA = ???

Just sayin'.

I've levelled loads of alts during these precious CTAs. To have one coincide with a new expansion is unprecedented, as far as I can recall.

Ok, there would be no heirloom effect, but as a way to keep the quests and dungeons for when you're ready for them? To avoid the rush, and have some fun while still steadily heading to 90?

I dunno. Am I on to something here? Or have PvP ppl been doing this sort of thing all along?

I leveled 5 alts to 80 through Alteracs CTA back in WotLK. I tried again later on but they nerfed exp so much it's just much faster to level with other tricks. I used archeology only for 3 toons in Cata, sweet xp.

donno about you but i enjoy the new expension rush
    the world feel alive again and its fun to level along side others
    wont trade it for a closed instance pvp
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if you play AV on an AV weekend and win most of the matches, it would be good experience. However, I believe grinding through dungeons would be significantly faster and more reliable. When I am leveling a new character, I only play battlegrounds if I need a break, not because they're better experience. The experience used to be amazing, but I believe it was nerfed (as another poster said). Also, heirlooms would have no effect, as you already noted. I leveled a toon 50-57 in a day in AV once, but believe that's not doable anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeglo View Post
    Well, if you play AV on an AV weekend and win most of the matches, it would be good experience. However, I believe grinding through dungeons would be significantly faster and more reliable. When I am leveling a new character, I only play battlegrounds if I need a break, not because they're better experience. The experience used to be amazing, but I believe it was nerfed (as another poster said). Also, heirlooms would have no effect, as you already noted. I leveled a toon 50-57 in a day in AV once, but believe that's not doable anymore.
    Dungeons and BGs are the wrong way to do it....

I quested a solid 13 hours before on an Affliction Warlock from level 77-85 in the same day for the buzz.

I suggest you quest aswell lol