Poll: ???

Have you ever though that the world would end (of course for it not to end)?

I wanna see the results!

Deleted
    Synchro what now?

Deleted
    where does shame come in? what is this, i don't even..

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so unbelievably confused by this thread.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I am so unbelievably confused by this thread.
    What I've seen he's made several threads where he just goes "Just to see what people say" meanwhile his poll contains bad language, is too simplistic or doesn't make sense. I'm wondering if he'll ever come back to check the results given the amount of posts he has and the amount of thought put into his polls/threads.
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2013-01-03 at 11:47 AM.

Deleted
    I hoped it would, with the state the world and the human race are in right now we need to get blown into oblivion, seriously.

Deleted
    I don't understand the question. The world already ended at least once, dinosaurs say hello or rather they don't cause everything bigger then small rodents and mushrooms died. So if an extinction level event already happened on this very planet we call home, why is it so hard to believe that it might happen again?

I believed the world would end when I was 15 or something. This was.. er. 11 years ago. I knew about the 2012 stuff and I was neckdeep in research and predictions and shit. I didn't really worry though cause, well, 11 years was a very long time (or so I thought, reality is it flew by).

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 07:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by b4dcrc View Post
    I hoped it would, with the state the world and the human race are in right now we need to get blown into oblivion, seriously.
    A better world starts with yourself; rather, I think the world is in that "state" because of people like you, saying it is "bad" yet refusing to contribute anything constructive.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild was going back and killing Heroic Deathwing.

We killed him.

You are all welcome for stopping the Apocalypse.

Oh and I was eating Mexican Food during the Rapture, because if I got raptured I wanted to have extra maneuverability thruster fuel.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very confused but I'm saying yes because I'm a very confident individual who has a cat on his head.