Poll: Are you forever alone ?

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Everyone is forever alone in this world. Everyone dies alone, and their body spends forever rotting alone in a wooden box.

even if you are currently with someone, in the concept of forever you will still end up alone.
    Actually I plan to burn my body... I'll still be "alone" but less with the rotting, and it's not like I'll be aware so

I did almost choke on my tea at that outstandingly depressing sentiment though - you just have to be a teenager!

Deleted
    Yeah, pretty much. I do attempt to take girls out sometimes, I will see how it works out, since I got friendzoned once and another time I just got rejected a few days after she said yes to a date.

Keep trying...maybe it will happen this month.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifus View Post
    It's not a fact, if you're forever alone it's because you've given up looking or you just aren't trying.
    Not necessarily. It could also be that your standards are to high and you wont find someone until you actually do give up trying.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Yeah I am, I use to have hope of finding someone deep down but I realised it's never going to happen. To deal with it I just drink to make myself happy and to forget about it.

Wow a lot of people in this thread give off the image of themselves looking like this.

Chin up my fellow fuglies, even I at times have had women interested in me, hell I was even engaged once.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

I really wish i was relationships are so so not worth it.

Pretty much, in college at 22 years old, girls aren't interested in the quiet kid sitting by himself drawing, they're more into the bad boys. Plus, I have never ever met anyone that made me even consider going out with them, or even talking to them on my own initiative, even just for platonic reasons, let alone romantic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Despite View Post
    I already know which reason, the moment he can not satisfy you in the morning and evening haha
    Or he beats the living crap out of me. I'd rather your reason, personally. Though I can't see that happening.

Deleted
    And Gemdwalf, you can't be THAT ugly. You probably look average.

Like I said earlier, being forever alone is an excuse, it's just being cowardly. You actually need to go out, you need to be confident.
    How is not giving two shits cowardly?

To blanket every single man and woman as a coward is like calling all sheep white. (black sheep find this highly offensive. brown sheep are largely indifferent.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    And Gemdwalf, you can't be THAT ugly. You probably look average.
    He needs to post pic so we can rate him.

Like I said earlier, being forever alone is an excuse, it's just being cowardly. You actually need to go out, you need to be confident.

I also despise the people who say girls don't go for personality, just looks or money. I don't have either, Yet in the past two years I've had 3 serious relationships and some minor flings. Being confident is key, if you actually talk to people, get to know each other, make them laugh, make them trust you, you'll find someone who falls for you. Don't always take neutrality or rejection as a be all end all either. I've had girls who've stated "It's never gonna happen" who after talking to and spending time with, I've actually ended up being with.

The one thing I can not stress enough, is don't go from the start that you're trying to have a relationship, nearly all relationships start from a friendship, so just make friends and things will develop over time.
    Well I wouldn't say that applies to everyone but still what if one chooses to be alone for the time being? Me personally I see no reason to get involved in relationships when I have other things to focus on and I'm happy with where my life is? What if these others you are generalizing are the same way? One can chose to walk a certain path in life.

I like this "Forever alone" shame tactic. Being single in this matriarchy society era is definitly the healthiest of choices, but you wouldn't expect more from the brainwashed mentality that if you arn't in a relationship you're a LOSER. I talk about relationship since if you regulary bang a few bitches, I assume you would still be classified under the catagory of the topic at hand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonX View Post
    Yeah I am, I use to have hope of finding someone deep down but I realised it's never going to happen. To deal with it I just drink to make myself happy and to forget about it.
    Cheers!

Meanwhile my mother is expecting to see my grandkids someday.

I can't tell her that it is near impossible to find a woman for me.

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Cheers!

Meanwhile my mother is expecting to see my grandkids someday.

I can't tell her that it is near impossible to find a woman for me.
    You live for yourself, not for her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarissaxoxo View Post
    He looks good. (no homo)

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kanani View Post
    You live for yourself, not for her.
    Yep, but Arabian mom. :P And she is insane when it comes to babies, she would squeeze them to death because she finds them so cute.

I wouldn't call myself a forever alone. Rather a forever single :P I can't bear relationships after "THE ONE" ended up badly. I usually break up after a week or so :<

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 25 and so far I'm alone. May be some day I'll find gf, but it's hard to believe, because I'm very shy person and almost all girls want boys to do the first step.

Deleted
    I'm positive i will find someone again. Only this time i got to make sure it is gonna be just as much fun for me as for her/them. And that is easier said then done i have found out. 28th date again, we will see