Quote Originally Posted by Clarissaxoxo View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/zAC0Z.jpg

I look dreadful :P

I'll get a better one tomorrow. XD
    be quiet female who looks like a goddess

dreadful? are you serious?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    My eyebrows are awful. I need them redone. :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post

Yeah seriously, like she has a right to complain. -.- Average looking is something else too girl, what are you smoking? You look good, better than good.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know... speaking from experience, the harder you try, the less chances it'll happen. You'll look forever and ever for that perfect someone, but that moment you just ... not 'give up' per say, but just stop freaking out about it, it'll happen. If you aren't looking, normally your special person will appear.
    On the other hand, if you're happy being alone, then be alone.

In the end, its your happiness that matters, right?

Also, even if something about you doesn't seem attractive to you, who's to say it isn't attractive to others? I find hair attractive, others don't, on the other hand, bald can be beautiful.... -.0
    Last edited by Mistress; 2012-09-14 at 11:30 PM. Reason: !
    K PIG SEE YA LATER! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post

Lol I wouldn't say goddess, but she is pretty. And I agree, no where near dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by Asseymcgee View Post
    Lol I wouldn't say goddess, but she is pretty. And I agree, no where near dreadful.
    I was exaggerating, but dreadful no way.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    The nice guy sometimes has trouble getting into relationships. 37 years old, single, never been in one. I've been told by my female friends (that are already taken) that I'm good looking, a really nice guy, smart, funny, etc. Doesn't help me find a date.
    On the topic of nice guys...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwxZzTjgr9U

Very funny, and very true, everyone should give it a listen

clarissa is just trolling this thread

Deleted
    guys if you want a gf it dosent matter if your fit or not, if your hairy or not i weigh about 125kg, while my gf weighs about 56 lol. As people say be yourself fuck what other people think, just be confident and proud in yourself. You are all unique and there will never be another person like YOU.

P.S just keep your head held up high and smile!

Since everyone else is doing pics, i might aswell :P http://i48.tinypic.com/11m4ak2.jpg

I think its safe to say Clarissa is a guy trolling this thread pretty hard.

Gamdwelf, you're pretty cute. Any girl not going for you based on your looks isn't worth your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarissaxoxo View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/zAC0Z.jpg

I look dreadful :P

I'll get a better one tomorrow. XD
    Trolling? I'd rate you a " good" but that's any because I have predilections for blondes and gingers.

Um, I think I just got in game mail from this thread lol.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Deleted
    I'm ripped, but still forver alone, because I despise most of the humans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    clarissa is just trolling this thread
    Yeah it got pretty obvious soon. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    The nice guy sometimes has trouble getting into relationships. 37 years old, single, never been in one. I've been told by my female friends (that are already taken) that I'm good looking, a really nice guy, smart, funny, etc. Doesn't help me find a date.
    I'm sure that happens.

All I'm really intending to say is that the stereotype of women seeking out the "bad boys" really only applies to short-term thrills. Lots of women may be attracted to that guy, but few envision him as a good plan for the future.

It doesn't necessarily mean that the inverse that all nice guys end up in relationships is true.

This isn't really a "women" thing either. People typically have very different standards of what they want in a partner when they are younger and/or looking for a good time verses when they are older or looking for someone to share their life with. This applies to people of all genders and preferences. A lot of the posts in this thread seem to be coming from the early-20s angle which is only a small sample.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    Foo you are a better catch than me.
    I see nothing wrong with this picture. Shorter hair, shave, get rid of those baggy clothes and get a management position (or something requiring an education, like lawyer, doctor, etc) and you'll have no problems attracting the opposite sex. I'm not saying women will find you irresistible, but it's a real eye opener how big the change is.

The five things women look for when evaluating a man's worth is security (how good a father you can be, income or potential income), genes (hence, don't hide them with baggy clothes / facial hair if you can't pull it off), personality, and now I have brain fart and can't remember the last one. Once you know what they're looking for, it's easier to know what to display, and what to tone down.

A general tip for people in this thread looking for love, read a book or two on the opposite sex. I'd wager the reason many are alone is because of ignorance. They don't realize what they do wrong, or even completely oblivious that they actually do something wrong. For one, a common mistake men do is treating women like they treat other men, or assume women rationalize the same way they do, simply because they don't know better. If it's any comfort, women does this too. When a man goes "Why does she do/say this?", they try to approach it as a man. Don't. Approach it as a woman instead, and you will have the answer to that question. Or at least be closer.

Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    Foo you are a better catch than me.
    You look a lot like Jim Gaffigan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    You look a lot like Jim Gaffigan
    Honestly with some minor changes he would be good to go.

People lay the bar of looks way too high in their minds.

15+ Year Old Account
    As long as you have friends and family who love and care for you, you are NEVER alone.
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.