Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Most likely Ravenclaw since I'm not cunning.

Hufflepuff. Its not perfect but its the closest.

Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. Poll would have been nice.

I see this topic all the time. Tbh, after more careful analysis, I would have to say Ravenclaw is best for me (at least when I was 11). It also seems many on MMO-C prefer Ravenclaw and Slytherin most. Yay, we are ambitious and clever bunch! >

Ravenclaw...
    Prefer its colors and theme as well

10+ Year Old Account
    ravenclaw.

ravenclaw i'm smart and wity
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

10+ Year Old Account
    Completely equal split between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. I have the values outlined by both of them. Therefore I shall be a hybrid called Ravenpuff or Huffleclaw. I think I prefer the idea of "Ravenpuff"
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff since im not evil enough for slytherin nor noble enough for gryffindor.

Probably Slytherin, perhaps Gryffindor, but definitely not Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw

10+ Year Old Account
    I have various qualities from Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw, but they'd laugh me out of Slytherin; I have none of those qualities. Fun thread.

I have traits from Hufflepuff, Slytherin, and Ravenclaw, but Hufflepuff would probably be the best fit.
    Last edited by muto; 2012-09-17 at 05:34 AM.

I'm guessing Ravenclaw. I always felt that one of the flaws in the novels is that I originally got the impression that all four Houses had their good aspects, but Rowling never really explored that for Slytherin, they're just plain jerks. If she'd made a more balanced Slytherin with "good" characters to balance out the bad (technically Snape counts I suppose!) maybe I could've been put in there.

Quote Originally Posted by vanin View Post
    Ravenclaw.

Btw, reading those descriptions I'm once again, as in the past when reading the books, baffled as to why Ron isn't a Huffle and Hermione isn't a Raven. Not that the books would have been better if that was the case, quite the contrary, but it's something that's always tickled my mind.
    The Hat makes suggestions but ultimately it's up to the students which House they're put in. It was originally going to put Harry in Slytherin remember, but he asked for Gryffindor.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2012-09-17 at 05:32 AM.

Deleted
    Slytherin.. at least based on the description But I dont make friends easily with people like myself, so I think Id just hang out with people from other houses most of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either Gryffindor or Ravenclaw.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Ravenclaw!
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Very likely to be Slytherin, but I am very kind to the ones that are respectful, so it's difficult.

Deleted
    One half of me in Raven Claw, the other in Slytherin.

10+ Year Old Account
    hufflepuff -.-