Deleted

Looking for Photoshop-expert to change image

Hello,

for my project @ college I am looking for a nice background that discribes me as a person or describes what my lifestyle is like. I love the image used by Armin van Buuren and I am looking for someone who can make it looked like it's drawn.

This is the image I would like to use. It's the image of Armin holding up his headphones
    http://www.last.fm/event/396493+Armin+Only+2008

What I want it to be is some sort of "outlined" picture, the inner color is white and the outline is black. Something that is looked like "drawn" with no background colors. Something like this http://www.last.fm/music/Groove+Armada/Vertigo/+images Hopefully someone will be able to help me out with their photoshop skills I lack them!

EDIT: The color should somehow NOT blend with BLACK TEXT, that would be the most important thing. So maybe a shade of grey?

So you want us to do your college project for you? O.o

Use live trace in illustrator, to trace the outline, you can then use this to determine the fill/stroke and any color. This will take 10 minutes max, and you should be doing this yourself.

Deleted
    Just out of curiosity, are you doing a course that requires you to develop photoshop skills? Because you should really be doing this yourself if it is..

Off Topic Forum Rules This link might help you out.

On another note Im no photoshop expert but it seems like this would be a pretty simple job even for someone who hasn't used photoshop and it would probably benefit you to do it for yourself. Or just take a picture of you with headphones and be like all the cool kids with there sepia filter and instagram. They will all believe you're an art major .
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

Deleted
    I am doing a course at the moment that has nothing to do with photoshop at all I'm doing something with financial and business and I need to make a portrait of myself and I wanted that thing as a background!

To the off forum rules, I had no idea where to post it and I was kind of desperate. I have no clue what you all are saying, my photoshop skills and knowledge is close to 0