Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    So hang on...

You give them a nice place to live, all the food they could ever eat, a place to breed and a job, and people call that inhumane?

My fine sirs, PEOPLE live in worse conditions than that and we give this to GOATS. Calling it inhumane is an insult to people in not good situations >.< They love it and we love it. Great idea, and long may it continue that we use goats in this way.
    I completely agree with you. I think its a great idea. Goats are by far one of the dumbest animals on the face of this planet, and it may well be a dumb animal we send to do our dirty work. and PS: They love it.

Yeah why would this be inhumane? Feeding animals is inhumane?

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    those goats are taking hard working american jobs from the middle class!
    Actually they are JOB CREATORS, they are the 1%..
    Milking, Cheese making, Husbandry, herding, vet, el pooper scooper! Winter care givers!
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    Actually they are JOB CREATORS, they are the 1%..
    Milking, Cheese making, Husbandry, herding, vet, el pooper scooper! Winter care givers!
    So really, it cost more money to have goats cut the grass, than actually employing someone to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    So really, it cost more money to have goats cut the grass, than actually employing someone to do it.
    No, the sales from the goat byproducts covers the cost of having someone pick up the poop. Its a win win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Win win for all involved imo :P lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Dey terker jerb!
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Only problem is some cities don't allow livestock within city limits. goats tend to be classified as such.
    Not if you get a mini goat and name them all, then you just have multiple pets who happen to eat grass for you.
    I actually plan on getting a mini goat... I want fresh goat milk!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Plus something you have to admire as a business owner. Goats never ask for raises, they dont give you fuss, they emit less pollution as compared to machines, and they do the job extremely well.

I would rather hire a goat than a lawn mowing company any day.
    yeah right ...

If there's one thing I learned about goats (had a bunch of them on a farm). They definitely know how to keep a field trimmed :P Even the trees! They're probably having the time of their lives.

Well Blizzard did this once. They got a bunch of goats to 'mow' their lawn at the headquarters. I can't find the article, but they did it once =P
    Friends: Will help you move.
    Best Friends: Will help you move the Bodies

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Someone still has to pick up their poo.
    if you read the article you would have seen that goat poo in this context is seen as a bonus.

airports need massive tracts of land for safety reasons, and the vast majority of it is rather far away from the actual run ways. no one will ever see the goat poo so you wont have to clean it up.

OT; this is what old country folk used to do, hell my grandpa still does it. he lives on about 5 acres and he and about 3-4 neighbors share a small herd of sheep that they just move from property to property keeping the grass down.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Maharishi View Post
    Kids these days.

Sorry
    I see what you did there.

That's actually really hilarious.

For the uninitiated, juvenile goats are called "Kids."

15+ Year Old Account
    If the noise from a modern airport doesnt bother them I dont see why not. They stroll around grazing, and I presume the area is rather large, what more could they wish for?

---------- Post added 2012-09-15 at 09:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    I see what you did there.

That's actually really hilarious.

For the uninitiated, juvenile goats are called "Kids."
    Now it make sense and a funny remark indeed
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing like a parody of rednecks
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    It's a great idea, win win from every perspective.