So i am trying to get my head round this..

I am struggling to understand why pretty much every class needs a sprint? All i see now is players flying about at near epic mount speed spamming spells.

Do you like it?

I kinda like the new speed buff stacking.
    Ghost wolf + Drums of Speed + Swiftness Potion = 224% <3

Yeah but what is the point? I try escape an out-numbered battle on my rogue just to see i am trailed by a 10ton plate wearing paladin legging it faster than me!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyder View Post
    Yeah but what is the point? I try escape an our numbered battle on my rogue just to see i am trailed by a 10ton plate wearing paladin legging it faster than me!
    How is 1v1 now you being outnumbered?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    How is 1v1 now you being outnumbered?
    I would of thought people would of realised i was on about the state of battlegrounds etc..

10+ Year Old Account
    They still haven't given DK's one . Priests only have it if you spec it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    They still haven't given DK's one . Priests only have it if you spec it
    Death's Advance!

since every class in the game has some sort of snare.

We are slowly but surely heading for complete class homogenisation

a better question would be to ask

why did only a few classes get to sprint when other classes couldnt

seems balanced by giving all classes the same important life/death pvp ability

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post

But by that standard, why don't we all have the same level of control and utility as a mage? I don't care if I root on my Paladin but I would at least appreciate not having to talent for my snare, giving up a 30s stun as opposed to a 60s and a CC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnai123 View Post
    Death's Advance!
    I think it doesn't stack with mount.Not sure tho

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what is more annoying now. The endless series of absorbs, slows, snares that a mage has or the fact that buffed can hit 190k hp.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Deleted
    pvp is now a game of cc and anti-cc abilities. it's barely about the actual combat any more

Every class has insane Mobility now accept rogues. rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    We are slowly but surely heading for complete class homogenisation
    This. shame on blizzard.

Deleted
    The worst thing i used to hate in this category was the old Blazing Speed for mages. 5% chance, and still proccs like 4 times in a duel(Yes, i counted them once). Like they needed a sprint in addition to 4 ways to freeze and 2 ways to rapid-slow-reapplications.

Dueling them as a ret was horrible because of it, but im glad we're past those days.

As of current state, i'd say plate-melees should have the slows, and agilitys should have the sprints, not both for each. Casters should have blink/teleport etc and CCs.

But sprints isnt that vital, im more concerned about the amount of CCs classes can have on such short CDs. Dueling a mage now means 4-5 deepfreeze, 3 rings, 4 dragonsbreathe and what not, and you can only trinket 1 :O.

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post

Balance was perfectly fine back when SOME classes had snares. OTHER classes had anti-snares. OTHER CLASSES STILL had unique utility etc. You could pick and choose which classes had what to compensate for your weaknesses and BAM! you have an awesome arena team.

Now? You basically pick all the classes that are master of all trades (locks, mages, rets, boomkins, spriests) and stack those classes to victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15