Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Late, late game where everyone pretty much has a full item build, I think graves does the least damage out of those ads. Kog and Vayne have the %health factor, and Trists AS buff lasts longer and is higher than Graves. Though he can refresh his sooner if he is shooting the whole time. Kog and Trist also out range him by a good portion, meaning they can do damage from a safer distance, and often 2-3 hit a ranged ad before they can even attack you. Vayne is just a late game monster. If they have equal item builds, Vayne will do more damage.
    Graves' steroid was second only to Tristana @ 80%. They did nerf it, but it's still strong at 70%. It also resets faster than Trist's, giving him more uptime. His Q and R don't destroy his damage and add to his burst, which Tristana can't really do. She outranges her R and it's used for displacement rather than damage anyway. Even without the CD reduction on auto attacks, his steroid is already on a shorter CD than Trist's. Hers does last 3 seconds longer. Then again, since it doesn't kick in until her next attack, she often loses around 0.5-1sec of its duration.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get the feeling we will see him at S2 Championships. His laning and early-mid game damage and potential is too ridiculous to be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    I get the feeling we will see him at S2 Championships. His laning and early-mid game damage and potential is too ridiculous to be ignored.
    The problem is a lot of games tend to last until the 40 minute mark or later, a time where Draven tends to fall off a bit. Without a reliable escape either he's to susceptible to CC.

I also have to disagree with the above posters saying Graves damage is lower. His overall damage is a teansy bit lower but his passive and an ult that scales (unlike Tristana's) more than make up for the damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solmyr13 View Post
    The problem is a lot of games tend to last until the 40 minute mark or later, a time where Draven tends to fall off a bit. Without a reliable escape either he's to susceptible to CC.

I also have to disagree with the above posters saying Graves damage is lower. His overall damage is a teansy bit lower but his passive and an ult that scales (unlike Tristana's) more than make up for the damage.
    Unless you dominate the early game and end it quickly. There are enough aggressive teams to take advantage of him.

Deleted
    I like Draven. I like any champion that supports clever gameplay.

Besides, there aren't many ad carries that can disrupt channeled ults

Deleted
    People haven't been experimenting and playing around with him alot, however he's comparable to Urgot in the same sense that he is a bully with insane early damage and high kill potential. Aphromoo plays him both in soloQ and in scrims with his team MME Ferus, but he's pretty much the only one besides Astrumqt (2.2k soloQer, mains AD).

He's kinda gimmicky but I'm sure we could see some more of him in season 3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringadelic View Post
    People haven't been experimenting and playing around with him alot, however he's comparable to Urgot in the same sense that he is a bully with insane early damage and high kill potential. Aphromoo plays him both in soloQ and in scrims with his team MME Ferus, but he's pretty much the only one besides Astrumqt (2.2k soloQer, mains AD).

He's kinda gimmicky but I'm sure we could see some more of him in season 3.
    Yeah, I have a feeling he'll be the new cassiopeia/urgot who were deemed UP until some pro started using them to great effect.