10+ Year Old Account

Rogue or Hunter?

Hello :) I will start wow all over again.I play the wotlk expansion.The problem is I can't make up my mind about my main.Hunter or Rogue?
    I love them both the same i love hunters ability to have ranged weapons and pets and I love how rogues can be so tricky and sneaky.I mostly will be doing pvp but I will do pve too.So if you can just help me decide which to choose and why it would be awesome. :)
    P.S. please just don't give me the anwser choose what you enjoy better. :)

-Thank you! :P

That is the only answer. You gave us nothing to give you the best class to play for. They both suck in pvp and they both do well in pve.

I'd say go the Hunter route! They get camouflage and with the glyph you can stealth around like a rogue except slightly slower!! U also have benefits of a pet, and leveling should be quick and ez......not like it's super hard on any class, but at least you have a pet that can tank stuff! Only downside would be the lack of a heal, or healing type ability, but if you learn to kite well, you shouldn't have a huge problem!!

Ranged > Melee

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tekoix View Post
    That is the only answer. You gave us nothing to give you the best class to play for. They both suck in pvp and they both do well in pve.
    What? My rogue has never been doing better in PvP, yeah we got nerfed, but not so we are doing worse than other classes.