Deleted

Will MMO Champion be doing a rundown of all GC's tweets?

Just wondering since after the first day you had something, but for the past few days nothing.
    Just wondering, as I think it'd be cool, although I understand he posts A LOT and would be a lot of effect to keep up on that every day.

Yes, Sunday when there are no other blue posts.

Whole weeks tweets or only weekend tweets?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to chime in and ask you admins to consider having a megathread where we can talk about GC's tweets (I think GC isn't doing this temporarily?). Right now there are separate threads for certain quotes. Would be nice to have a megathread if there are enough threads flooding the Gen forums.

I, personally, LOVE this. Twitter is such an amazing way to communicate with the playerbase.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corylyn View Post
    I'd like to chime in and ask you admins to consider having a megathread where we can talk about GC's tweets (I think GC isn't doing this temporarily?). Right now there are separate threads for certain quotes. Would be nice to have a megathread if there are enough threads flooding the Gen forums.
    The Sunday news when chaud posts the whole list is always a good place, since it'll have the full list of that week.

Other than that, I think the individual quotes may be better -- when he's talking about so many different things all at the same time, it would be bad to have all that information jumbled together in a megathread.

I'm pretty excited about this - thanks to chaud for putting it all together for us. I'm really enjoying the brevity of the twitter format, and having it all together and organized just makes my day.