Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Stupiest reason for not having sex from your partner?

As the topic is saying. What is the stupiest reason you have gotten from your partner when tried to have sex with them or asking them?

"having sex from your partner" sounds pretty demanding...

Quote Originally Posted by themius View Post
    "having sex from your partner" sounds pretty demanding...
    i must have sex from you!

Can't say I've ever heard a stupid reason. If she's not into that night it's fine.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

whats sex?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Current partner? She's insatiable, I can't keep up. Love it.

Previous? They cut me off for stupid reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF HAVING A BABY!!!!" I mean who does she think she is?!?! I wanted sex right then and there
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Can't say I've heard one, married 16 years, still going at it 8-10 times a week. Just find yourself a nympho, or just do it better than anybody else and you won't hear excuses.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Necrophilia
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

"dont feel like it" is good enuff for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    ACCIDENTALLY slipped holes.... You know, the usual.
    Time is the greatest teacher, but unfortunately, it ends up killing all of its students.

Deleted
    As a few people have said, my girl is pretty much insatiable.
    Being able to (jokingly) bargain that she makes me a coffee and sandwich for a bit of the old "one two, three four" is pretty much a win/win.

"I don't have any sex drive anymore because you don't do enough cleaning. Maybe if you cleaned more I'd be attracted to you again."
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

Well after a long days work my husband will often times fall asleep in the middle of it...which is kinda weird and creepy feeling. But he's always ready for some action...just not if it's past his bed time

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    "Who are you?"
    lol.
    "retraction period"

15+ Year Old Account
    It's funny so many people don't seems to get the subject of your thread but I guess that's because most of them have never been a in a relation where they've provided anything more then their dick.

Basically if you're getting a whole lot of "I'm not in the mood" and "I was earlier / I will be later blah blah blah" your parasite, sorry meant girlfriend, is only sticking around because you provide it with something it deems indispensable.
    Last edited by Arganis; 2012-09-15 at 03:14 AM.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

well since I'm pretty sure the topic meant to say 'stupidest'...

probably "Aunt flow is in town"

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    It's funny so many people don't seems to get the subject of your thread but I guess that's because most of them have never been a in a relation where they've provided anything more then their dick.

Basically if you're getting a whole lot of "I'm not in the mood" and "I was earlier / I will be later blah blah blah" your parasite, sorry meant girlfriend, is only sticking around because you provide it with something it deems indispensable.
    Not true at all. Sometimes I'm really just not in the mood, and that's all there is to it. Males and females are different when it comes to sex. Females aren't nearly as sex driven as males are, and it's not something that I am constantly up for. Does that mean that I don't love my boyfriend? Of course not.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post

The woman hating is strong with this one.