Easily Scanning Unlocked Lockboxes

I'm not sure if this is even possible, but I'm farming boxes for the Insane title and I've been manually checking each one for goodies (greens, blues and epics) - but it's tiring looking through 120 boxes at a time. I'm looking for a way to do it automatically, if it can be done, while leaving trash behind so the box doesn't disappear.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

I think it fits in the same category as milling/disenchanting/prospecting where its all manual, anything else might be considered as botting by blizzard. I could be wrong (and hope) but from what I know where it lies sadly.

Deleted
    There are loot filter addons (Loot Filter, EasyLoot etc.) that I think allows you to auto loot while leaving all items below a certain treshold (Green quality, for example) behind and only looting items above that treshold.
    I'm not 100% if these work with lockboxes, but I think it's worth a try.

I think you can make a macro along the lines of
    /cast Pick Lock (or whatever the name of the spell is, forgot)
    /use [whatever the boxes all called again]

To picklock them, again not sure since I don't really play a rogue.

The lockpicking part is fine because I have a keybind for it already, I just need something - preferably a piece of code that I can drop into a LUA file - that'll do the other nasty work of opening the box, scanning and opening the next box for me, because this is cramping the hell out of my hand.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.