Poll: Which MMO(s) are you going to play?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Post Which MMO(s) are You Planning to Play?

Choose one. Also, this isn't for game bashing. Leave it alone. It's just a head count for fun.
    Last edited by Height; 2014-01-06 at 03:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Add none of the above to the poll.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

I plan on playing EQNL/EQN when they launch, but I'm holding off on WildStar/ESO for at least 3-6 months to see how the games pan out before shelling out cash for them. Providing elaboration for my EQNL/EQN vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevecow View Post
    Add none of the above to the poll.
    Blah, yah I should of done that. O well, at least having done that I'll have a continuous chain bumping my thread talking about missing that option. I didn't do that on purpose. I promise. (Although, I am more interested in the choice between these games if you had to make one, not so much the number opting out.)
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I plan on playing EQNL/EQN when they launch, but I'm holding off on WildStar/ESO for at least 3-6 months to see how the games pan out before shelling out cash for them. Providing elaboration for my EQNL/EQN vote.
    That's where I'm sitting although I think I might just throw in with Wildstar too. ESO is one of the first MMOs ever I'll be sitting out for at first.
    Last edited by Height; 2014-01-06 at 04:34 AM.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

Playing WoW Vanilla and retail atm. Haven't seen any MMO's good enough to challenge that pair yet.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    I plan to play to Wildstar & EQNext for at least 1-2 month (or more) and go back to WoD
    I just hope they don't lauch the same month/week to enjoy theme before WoD launch or late 6.0 to wait the 6.1 WoD ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Chronosspn View Post
    I plan to play to Wildstar & EQNext for at least 1-2 month (or more) and go back to WoD
    I just hope they don't lauch the same month/week to enjoy theme before WoD launch or late 6.0 to wait the 6.1 WoD ;p
    I haven't played WoW for over a year and I keep playing each expansion for shorter periods of time. I'm really hoping one of these games is interesting enough for me to just never return. I can only hope. lol
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

I'll also go with none...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll wait to see the bad ammount of mmo's that will come out, I hope some games do leave a good impression and are worth it, but by now im not riding any hypetrain whatsoever
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    If it exists, I'll try it. I've found some amazingly good games by trying stuff I had extremely low expectations for (SWTOR, especially).

As for which MMOs I'm planning to play for more than 1 month, well... that remains to be seen. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Shangshang View Post
    I haven't played WoW for over a year and I keep playing each expansion for shorter periods of time. I'm really hoping one of these games is interesting enough for me to just never return. I can only hope. lol
    WoW is great in small doses, it's a fun game with friends or 'allies' to see content with. I think subscribing in short bursts, then leaving for a while when I feel bored again, has done a lot to help me enjoy WoW for what it is instead of feeling frustrated.

Maybe ESO. Most likely none though, as it seems that there isnt much out that suits me.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I dont trust Bethesda with Bug squashing so ESO shouldnt be bought right away out of pure hype. It'd be better to wait a while til they fix all the bugs that will come at launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    I dont trust Bethesda with Bug squashing so ESO shouldnt be bought right away out of pure hype. It'd be better to wait a while til they fix all the bugs that will come at launch.
    Bethesda isn't making ESO, Zenimax Online Studios is making it. Bethesda is mainly only involved with making sure lore doesn't get too fucked up.

Wildstar all the way baby. Collector's Edition Pre-Order and everything. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh Yeah.

On the list? Everquest Next is by far the closest to a definitive yes. I'm doing a wait-and-see on Wildstar, and possibly ESO depending on what I hear down the line and if I've the time.

Still undecided between WildStar and ESO, but leaning towards ESO because I love TES lore and TES games.

All three. Think I would be doing myself a disservice were I to not play and figure out the gameplay systems of all 3 games.

Though I am not particularly excited by them from a personal standpoint. Action games are a real put-off for me. But I of course think all three MMOs are very interesting and important to the coming MMO market and genre. So that is why I feel an onus to investigate the game as mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Wildstar WoD and EQNext
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely eager for everquest next, but Wildstar and ESO will have to wait till I know more about them - I'll get to them, but I think ESO may be a cash-grab and over-priced. Will wait and see, however.

Deleted
    None. The genre is dead to me.