[H]Late night, 2 days a week, LF MoP raiders!

<Be Your True Mind> is a 10-man raid guild and has been since our formation in September 2009. We were the first Horde guild on Skywall to kill Deathwing and the only one to kill him in the second week of release. Current progress is 8/8H DS. In raids past we were 6/7 Heroic in Firelands, and Top 50 World for ICC when Guild Ox tracked 10-man strict. We have a history of liking the heroic modes and doing it just two nights a week.

We are currently looking for ALL CLASSES AND SPECS for our Saturday/Monday raid team.

We raid 8-11pm server(CST). We pride ourselves in having a balance between progression and having fun. Sure, we have our off-nights, but we have a remarkable group of people who know how to play and are willing to make the effort, their best effort, in downing the toughest bosses available in the 10-man format, and I think that shows.

As a raider you will be expected to make 75% of raids (this is leeway if you have the occasional family event, not so you can regularly be gone every other week) and if you cannot show for whatever reason, you will be expected to alert the guild as to the reason for your absence.

You should have 8/8 normal DS and some experience with heroics (it applying on a former alt character that does not have the experience, let us know), and be prepared to hit the ground running on as we do not have the time or inclination to gear potential applicants.

We are currently looking for:

•ALL CLASSES AND SPECS

Additionally, we like a raider who:

• Likes a challenge
    • Can take care of their own consumables (sometimes the usual seafood/cauldron preparers might be absent)
    • Knows their class and spec
    • Possesses an even temper and good sense of humor
    • And… knows how to not stand in the fire, poison clouds, and other bad things

If small raids and high performance sound up your alley, please contact Dashes, Uglychick, or Bittersorrow in game (ask anyone in guild in case we're on alts) or fill out an application at BYTM-GUILD.COM

Still looking, don't be shy!

Meow need more people meow

Mistweaver Monk and Arcane/Frost mage duo here if interested

I'm 8/8H DS on my disc priest, but i actually have raid/challenge mode/heroic experience in Beta as a MW monk, leveled from 1-90. Know the class/spec very well.