Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The reason I'm not sure I believe the bit about the mystic chest is because I've done a lot of experimenting myself with the forge, and I've never seen anything that could've indicated a super cheap, simple mystic forge recipe that spits out chests full of gold. It sounds like a bad rumor, and a silly one at that. That's why I kinda just take the update that it's a brand new recipe at face value.

Just kinda makes sense.
    Assuming that's true, than I understand your logic, but your response was still the one of a douche.

seems to be very much first world problem, over something that we all should loose much and much sleep over.
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaz122 View Post
    What's difficult to believe? Butter was going at 1/2c a piece that is market floor value, can't get any lower. So the price can only potentially go up. Even if it goes up to 5c that's more than enough worth the 2 silver+ investment.
    So it was a powerselling attempt. Which i agree, i was planning to do the same, just out of cash. To the purpose of resell them, not a new magic recipe

...Yes, I believe my friends.

Look, I'm going to say this as nicely as I can.

Stop being a dick. It's not needed here. It's not helping the forums. It's not helping you. It's not helping anybody. I don't know what you have against me, but if you've got a personal problem, send me a PM. We'll work it out there. If you've got a problem with my attitude as a mod, let the admins know.

---------- Post added 2012-09-15 at 08:46 AM ----------

The reason I'm not sure I believe the bit about the mystic chest is because I've done a lot of experimenting myself with the forge, and I've never seen anything that could've indicated a super cheap, simple mystic forge recipe that spits out chests full of gold. It sounds like a bad rumor, and a silly one at that. That's why I kinda just take the update that it's a brand new recipe at face value.

Just kinda makes sense.
    Bro, we will talk on PM. Seriously, stop to think i have something against you. I was going to reply with exact same words even if what you wrote was written by the first user registered. No, i don't love you

Oh psss, i'm not the only one who truly don't get the logic of your friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Oh yeah, I can see this being done. I do not yet see how one relates to the other though. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the issue,
    If you want to believe your friends bough tons of butter because they "felt" Anet was going to make a recipe, feel free. Gotta read a bit more about Magic and Future Predictions Erm..

p.s. Be a mod doesn't allow you do use an offensive language against an user, just because you think noone can ban you
    Last edited by Lucas Ashrock; 2012-09-15 at 04:46 PM.

I sent you a PM. Move it to there. If you've got a problem with my attitude and genuinely think I'm being offensive, bring it up with an admin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, who you think i am. Let's go back in topic

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Ashrock View Post
    I still believe, as i stated about how they are acting about legendaries, those closed beta guys are a bunch of idiots who don't deserve any respect, at best a spit on their face. They are supposed to be a restrict elite of player, who was going to build the knowledge of Guildwars 2 to the world, about every secret, like the one mentioned on OP, like craft legendaries. Instead no, this trash love to act as god trowing little hints and being the richest player of the game, just using things even not allowed by the company, going to be removed (admitting the OP has sa solid base on this topic). Such a shame.

p.s. do you really believe those little bastards, chosen as closed beta players, are going to be banned?
    Okay, do you know what the words "closed" and "beta" mean? Particularly when strung together in that order?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySaint View Post
    Okay, do you know what the words "closed" and "beta" mean? Particularly when strung together in that order?
    Uhm, yes. And the gw2 one ended on launch. Time to share everything betaplayers found, crystal clear and perfectly replicable with exact amount of everything, on gw2wiki

Ah no wait, your beta idea is "Yay i got a free account for closed beta. Gotta play it to the fullest with my guildies, we are gonna find everything and when launch, we will rule this world as gods Yayyyyyy"

Wasn't this one a retard 10 yo kid?

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    It wasnt their knowledge, they were given the recipe and abused it before it got hotfixed, i know cause this cause this guild i joined, some of their x-member over the years in other games (gaming community) is bragging about his 1k gold and how everyone is an idiot not to discover it sooner since every beta tester has abused it to get insane amounts of gold.

And for those saying gold doesnt matter, defend against those Superior Alpha Golems..
    They take a huge amount of resorces and are not that hard to kill. We faced a wave of 5-6 golems the other night. We'd just taken redbriar when this mass of golems kame marching out of redvale. Considering our supply was depleated from the siege and no upgrades were bought yet they broke the door back down in seconds and took the tower back befor marching on greenlake. At greenlake where we had siege up those golems only got that reinforced door down 50% tops before they were wiped to a man... er machiene. superiors would have done better but not that much better. Golems are just too slow and take far too much supply to get mass quantitys out and a single one isnt a threat unless you dont defend.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Ashrock View Post
    Uhm, yes. And the gw2 one ended on launch. Time to share everything betaplayers found, crystal clear and perfectly replicable with exact amount of everything, on gw2wiki

Ah no wait, your beta idea is "Yay i got a free account for closed beta. Gotta play it to the fullest with my guildies, we are gonna find everything and when launch, we will rule this world as gods Yayyyyyy"

Wasn't this one a retard 10 yo kid?
    1) The NDA on closed beta never ends (it specifically stated you can not disclose information from closed beta, ever, even after launch).
    2) I was not in closed beta, I was in a very brief stress test prior to the BWEs and the BWEs.
    3) BWEs were not "closed" in the sense that players were selected. If you wanted "all the secret infos" all you needed to do was purchase the game, which you obviously did anyway. So if you weren't in the BWEs, that's your fault.
    4) The one, only and sole purpose of beta events is to find and report bugs. Beta players don't owe you, or anyone else, squat.
    5) I have no "secret infos", I just think your logic sucks.

I sent you a PM. Move it to there. If you've got a problem with my attitude and genuinely think I'm being offensive, bring it up with an admin.
    This was just your last/shortest post that I saw, but in a guild of almost 400, none of us knew about this recepie until last night, and unless you hoarded ecto and butter (I did and sold when I saw this) it's not really a cash cow. Think at most, I made 2g. Which is pretty low for a standard day of selling for me. Also, while off topic, your kill vids are pretty kewl.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySaint View Post
    1) The NDA on closed beta never ends (it specifically stated you can not disclose information from closed beta, ever, even after launch).
    2) I was not in closed beta, I was in a very brief stress test prior to the BWEs and the BWEs.
    3) BWEs were not "closed" in the sense that players were selected. If you wanted "all the secret infos" all you needed to do was purchase the game, which you obviously did anyway. So if you weren't in the BWEs, that's your fault.
    4) The one, only and sole purpose of beta events is to find and report bugs. Beta players don't owe you, or anyone else, squat.
    5) I have no "secret infos", I just think your logic sucks.
    1 You cannot talk about particular parts of the beta, expecially removed ones. When something is on live version in the exact same way of beta, and it's just a matter of mats of a formula, you don't break any rule. Noone can prove it's something you discovered when the game went live.
    Call a lawyer asking if i'm right, if you don't trust Lucas Ashrock
    2 Who gives a damn of what you did?
    3 I was online during beta, and noone told us about karma exploit, legendary recipes, how to craft a prereq, etc etc
    4 Oh but i was talking of a human concept to share, instead of be a selfish retard acting as a god spilling hints Everyone can be a god, when play for months a free account on closed beta, compared to who play on live A guy who share his knowledge, cutting off a hassle to the ommunity, is considered a god. Who act as a god giving little hints, is a poor pathetic idiot. Not the opposite (But i guess you think it's the opposite right? )
    5 Who the hell thinks you have something we are interested to know? XD
    6 Who the hell was directly (or barely) talking about you. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    And I'm done. I'm not going to debate or argue with someone who's sole purpose is to whine. You're simply whining because you didn't/couldn't/wouldn't cash in on the same chance.
    Whine? About what?

I'm truly thinking to write on my signature the sole real purpose of my posts, or i will waste hours every time to explain my point

I post for the entire community interest, a community who must share, on wiki. ALL. And immediately as it find something new/ profitable for a common interest.
    We must play together, grow together.

Wait, i'll put on signature, maybe random +1 posters will realize what i wrote for