Thread: WoG bugged?

WoG bugged?

So problem that i'm having is that, if i have an enemy target and want to heal myself via WoG(no Glyph harsh words), no macro just auto self cast enabled and i'm not in los. ´
    I get the error message "target not in line of sight", moving back into los makes WoG go of on myself as normal.
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

its a bug, its very annoying, and blizz is probably not going to fix it.

you have to make a macro to target yourself with wog if you want to use it as you used to.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a known issue! Sadly this is the case with the spell.

Hopefully a hotfix fixes it sometime soon, there's a macro work-around for it though.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, I noticed the same thing while playing Beta. I solved it by making a simple macro of /cast [@player] Word of Glory and whenever I need to heal someone else I just use mouseover macros (/cast [@mouseover] Word of Glory) or addons (such as Clique).

It will eventually be fixed in the future, but as of now I have no problem whatsoever using the above method.

Hope this helps.

This is what I use. holding ctrl hits focus, mouseover built-in, targets self otherwise. Only thing is you can't actually target anyone else and heal them with this macro.. you'd have to mouseover.

/cast [@focus,mod:ctrl,nodead][@mouseover,hard,exists][@player,nomod] Word of Glory
    Last edited by Reith; 2012-09-15 at 03:48 PM.

I posted about this a while ago, either it doesn't bother people that much....or they already had macros for it

Deleted
    Working fine here:S

Must be fixed as i have not had any issues with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    not had a issue at all

I use this macro
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover,exists,nomodifier:alt] Word of Glory ; [nomodifier:alt,exists] Word of Glory ; [target=player] Word of Glory
    Sig by Safhira

Sadly, this isn't the only WoG bug atm. If you have the glyph of Harsh Words. I've had it cast the heal on me when I had an enemy targeted.