Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Just get 10 people that know what they're doing. Really. The fight is absolutely cake now. I was skeptical, but we killed it after 5 attempts with people still in greens and missing gear.

Deleted
    )I I off tanked it with my dk:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodhoof/Amiss/

The main tank wasn't alot better geared. Just remember to bring mop(should work?) food and flasks.

It is really easy, took us 3 attempts. Tanked it twice on the dk, the first time was 5 attempts and the next time was 3.
    Last edited by mmocc0c8b4ab50; 2012-10-18 at 07:42 PM.

just figured out i have a 80 dk ... planing on getting it ... so some advice on where get the gear ?
    Toc 5 man ? icc 10 weapon , ulduar 10 ? anything else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fir_ost View Post
    just figured out i have a 80 dk ... planing on getting it ... so some advice on where get the gear ?
    Toc 5 man ? icc 10 weapon , ulduar 10 ? anything else?
    You can easily do it in dungeon blue's or leveling greens. Just use Pandaria food and flasks and you are ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    You can easily do it in dungeon blue's or leveling greens. Just use Pandaria food and flasks and you are ready to go.

y but convince 9 ppl im ok enough for it will be a bit harder , they keep looking for BIS , enchanted gemed etc etc ... So atleast some decent stuff is welcome i guess , atm his kinda naked tbh :/ used him as bank for long time

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Just use Pandaria food and flasks and you are ready to go.
    You need level 85 to use those.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokal View Post
    You need level 85 to use those.
    And what does that have anything to do with the achievement?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fir_ost View Post
    y but convince 9 ppl im ok enough for it will be a bit harder , they keep looking for BIS , enchanted gemed etc etc ... So atleast some decent stuff is welcome i guess , atm his kinda naked tbh :/ used him as bank for long time
    Wow.. so people are still demanding that Sad..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    .... it means you can't use them for the achievement like someone suggested?

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Just to clarify.

NO MOP flasks or pots, or enchants.
    Cata enchants are NOT usable (min ilvl 300).
    Most cata profession perks ARE usable (ofc not alch trinkets).
    Cata food + flask (+ eventual pot, but lol) IS USABLE.

Ofc, only 80's.

The easiest way to grind gear is to sign up on openraid for someone farming Valanyr Shards, get tier tokens and weapon, and the odd 226 item that drops.

Alternately you can grind/farm the ICC5mans on NORMAL mode (HC can be done for ONLY WEAPON).

I were grinding those ICC5mans normal mode (they drop 219 gear) for ages (reckon i got 10 clears of each of them). By that time I met a few others doing the same thing, we friended eachother on battletag, and then i even had grinding partners making queues shorter. Then I joined 2 x uld 25 Vala/mimi head runs, and had agreed with RL that MS gear got prio over transmog (aka prio for people that are going to actually use the gear).

Also remember to buy a 213 pvp trinket in WG with primary stats. (I was disc priest, I bought http://www.wowhead.com/item=46081 ) If you don't have honor, go "farm" WG wins. At least in my case, BG queues were mental. I once was queued 5 hours straight and not a simple pop for random. If your Battlegroup has active 80 scene, go for it, but there is not much useful from pvp anyway.
    In fact, the ONLY* items usable from pvp is the 213 WG ones. All pvp gear that's not from Wrath end tier (or season as the pvpers call it) is removed from the game, so not much useful around 226 to be had there.

*Off the top of my head. I might be corrected on that one, but don't think so.

And of course, the big thing - actually doing it.
    Knowing a minimum of the fight helps. (I didn't. We had to spend 6-7 tries in total, most people died to red comet thingie.)

Just browse through Openraid for Herald 2 times every week and you should be golden. I've seen several over the last 2 months.

In total, I think it was 3-4 weeks from I decided to stop at 80 for Herald, until I actually got the title. So if you think that's too long, either grab friends for improved gear farming and do herald with them, or just suck it up and wait.

Or you can, of course, make your own run.
    Last edited by Panzerlol; 2012-10-26 at 05:37 PM.

Herald of the titan has been bugged so far, but it might have been fixed recently. It wasnt working for me.

You 100% sure its just not someone failing on gear?

I got it 3 weeks ago, worked fine.

Deleted
    2 healers , and have atleast a shaman in you're group for Bloodlust its very easy to get

my girlfriend did herald yesterday...everything works as intended

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    the achievement is for lvl 80s.. think about it.