Deleted

Mounts when faction change

I just changed my druids faction from horde to alliance and I only have 25 mounts and before i had 73. For example i have the achievement for the black war bear but i don't have it. I allready logged all my charters trough and mounted all of my mounts on my other char. plz help

Deleted
    Delete your cache folder in your wow folder, which forces the game to renew your cache so downloading new data. This might help out, otherwise you can always make a ticket.

Changing factions post 5.0 will not cause your mounts to change with you the way they used to. This is either a bug of a massive oversight, but I surely hope it isn't intentional.

For instance: You have all faction mounts (Goblin, Orc, Tauren, Forsaken, Blood Elf, and Troll) from the races, as well as a Horde chopper, Horde traveler's tundra mammoth, you will not have access to them as an Alliance character, even using paid faction change, nor will you have access to their Alliance equivalents without repurchasing them.

In short: Any mount that has a list of races on it, they are faction specific mounts. It used to be, when you paid to faction change, all your reps would switch to an Alliance equivalent and all your mounts would change to their alliance equivalents. Due to account-wide mounts, now, it no longer works that way as the mounts are not toon-specific, but account-specific.
    Last edited by Dirgon; 2012-09-15 at 09:37 PM.

Deleted
    first: sorry, english isnt my native language, I know I'm not the best

But this change is incredible.

I was on an english server (horde) due the downtime of content. I played before that 6 years alliance.

Because I do not managed to factionchange to alliance BEFORE THE FUCK*N change I lost now every single faction-bind mount.

Maybe you think now - whats the problem? Buy it for 8 Gold again!

lol I lost e.g. the Trial of the Crusader 50 tries left mount (not obtainable) I lost the Trial of the Crusader IMMORTAL (!!!) 25 50 tries left mount (not obtainable either).

Well, what shall I do with mounts on horde, when im an alliance player only? I was only on horde "to visit my friends for some months", i havent thought that they change this fuck*n thing.
    Thats really INSANE!

I have now 163 mounts on horde and 93 on alliance, where my maincharacter is, i could cry...
    Last edited by mmocb075da0505; 2012-09-18 at 11:53 PM.

Did you open a ticket? Might help to know if others are experiencing the same thing whether this is intended or a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by estrelle View Post
    first: sorry, english isnt my native language, I know I'm not the best

But this change is incredible.

I was on an english server (horde) due the downtime of content. I played before that 6 years alliance.

Because I do not managed to factionchange to alliance BEFORE THE FUCK*N change I lost now every single faction-bind mount.

Maybe you think now - whats the problem? Buy it for 8 Gold again!

lol I lost e.g. the Trial of the Crusader 50 tries left mount (not obtainable) I lost the Trial of the Crusader IMMORTAL (!!!) 25 50 tries left mount (not obtainable either).

Well, what shall I do with mounts on horde, when im an alliance player only? I was only on horde "to visit my friends for some months", i havent thought that they change this fuck*n thing.
    Thats really INSANE!

I have now 163 mounts on horde and 93 on alliance, where my maincharacter is, i could cry...
    Ticket this, they'll probably sort you out
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Deleted
    ticket is open since 20 hours :<