Deleted

PSU cable length question

Hi, I need some suggestions for a decent PSU. It will be bottom mounted in a Fractal Arc Midi tower, and the connection on the motherboard will be right at the top. I've had the problem before with a OCZ 700 Watt ModXStream Pro where the cable is quite short and to get it to reach the slot I've had to run the cable along the side of the motherboard under my GPU. This time I'm looking for something with 600 watts if anyone has suggestions for a good PSU with a nice cable length. Maybe someone can also suggest an extension cable for my current PSU so that I can finally tidy that up.

Thanks in advance

edit: Random side question, can someone suggest a decent wireless card? My last card works fine except that I need to have the program window open in the background otherwise it starts tabbing me out of stuff (quite annoying while I was trying to figure out what was doing it)
    Last edited by mmoc89d9970ffb; 2012-09-15 at 02:21 PM.

My HX 650 reaches easily (1-1.5 inches play) with the fan pointed down in my Arc Midi. It won't quite reach if you want the fan pointing up though. Bitfenix has some extensions for power supply cables.