• Female Blood Elf

136 36.27%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I vote...

Orc female.

I like a firm, tight, fit woman.

Draenei female duh, who doesn't like a girl with some curves? =)

I can't believe blood elf is losing. Nothing else in the game even comes close. I'd put night elf at a very distant second place, but I suppose draenei could make a case for third. Of course, this is the same forum that wants Vol'jin to be Warchief, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

Deleted
    Draenei.

They have tails.

I've got a thing for tails.

Quote Originally Posted by aekya View Post
    Draenei, without a second thought.

Blood elf fems remind me of paris hilton, their faces only want you to either punch them or strangle them. (not that i would do either to a girl)
    Anorexic body, no ass, no boobs.
    Horrible personality...
    Why even pick that O_o

edit: goblin female... ? O_o
    you do realize blood elf and draenei females use the same face texture right?

Draenei is only because Aliance i envyous of Tauren females.
    Tauren female all the way.

Belfs, IMO. I don't find hooves and antlers/horns particularly attractive, but maybe I'm a freak. Yes, maybe belfs are skinny, but it's not like they are just sticks with bones protruding through their skin, which is what makes IRL very thin women kind of gross to look at, and that is not at all what the model looks like. Besides, armor, particular shoulder armor, kind of beefs them up a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    My vote lies with Blood Elf female. The sad thing is that their-ingame models are just a bad reflection of how they actually appear. I know they appear flat and skinny, but they're leaning more towards the lithe department if anything. Yes, a lot of people say "Blood Elf female is snobby!" but that's how Blood Elves ARE. Their males, their females. They see themselves as superior and are giant racist douchebags because of that. On top of this, Blood Elves are also quite intellectual.

Now, since we're on the topic of appearances, I don't know about you but I don't really prefer a blue-skinned woman with hooves, and tentacles hanging from the face. The horns and tail I can bring up some understanding for. Also, Draenei Females got terrible shoulder-positioning, same applies for the male blood elves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexotic View Post
    you do realize blood elf and draenei females use the same face texture right?
    well maybe the hair and skin color makes a hell of a difference, because I think faces on Draenei are actually better. (also the eyebrow)

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    well maybe the hair and skin color makes a hell of a difference, because I think faces on Draenei are actually better. (also the eyebrow)
    Wouldn't really say so. Their horns also look like they were stuck onto the sides of their head with paste by my girlfriend's kid; doesn't work at all (that said my girlfriend's kid is also a great little artist so no disrespect to her )

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei female > all

I mean, let's be honest here
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    Draenei female > all

I mean, let's be honest here
    yep. Except the looks they also have so much better personality. I love how they talk, laugh and dance. So damn sexy and exotic.

Deleted
    Definitely Draenei female.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Wouldn't really say so. Their horns also look like they were stuck onto the sides of their head with paste by my girlfriend's kid; doesn't work at all (that said my girlfriend's kid is also a great little artist so no disrespect to her )
    Still the in-game model of blood elf females gives the impression of a person who is only slim because they don't eat much and not as a result of physical activity, just compare them with night elves as they are dainty and lithe, the only quality blood elf females have is "dangerously" delicate.

That both of them have the same face yet the curvy draenei recieving more votes shows that many find BE females less pleasing to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Difuid View Post
    Still the in-game model of blood elf females gives the impression of a person who is only slim because they don't eat much and not as a result of physical activity, just compare them with night elves as they are dainty and lithe, the only quality blood elf females have is "dangerously" delicate.

That both of them have the same face yet the curvy draenei recieving more votes shows that many find BE females less pleasing to look at.
    If people actually looked at the Blood Elf female model with an open mind, they would note that she is in fact rather well toned whilst still maintaining their dainty and delicate physique; which I honestly don't mind due to the fact that not every female in the game needs to be some Amazonian jungle woman or buxom, over-sexualised space invader. Add to that the fact that they look good in practically every armour type; from cloth to plate. Truthfully I just find that Blood Elf female looks better; great animations and they look good in everything. Draenei females like their male counterparts, were rushed; and in my estimation, it shows.

All that said and done however it is a matter of opinion, but I think the main reason Draenei do so well is due to the...'art' depictions of them, which are plentiful in certain places.
    Last edited by Austilias; 2012-09-16 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    Oh I didn't know that there was some super strict rule that didn't allow you to go even the slightest outside of the thread name "rules", even when it's still relevant to races, as I still mentioned Goblin > Draenei > Blood elf.

You are just jealous that Goblins are so much more awesome than every other race out there but just refuse to admit it. (In case you haven't figured it out yet, calling someone jealous is more often then not just a way of joking around, I didn't actually mean anything by it. Thought most people knew about that considering how common it is...)
    Oki I'm sorry, I thought you were the one who posted the goblin pics and my original post was directed at them >_>
    Goblin girls are cute, I have a few (that skull hair pin ftw)

/highfive? ^^
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Deleted
    Draenei female > Tauren female > Gnome female > Belf female > Worgen female > Goblin female > Troll female > Orc Female > Human female > Dwarf female

10+ Year Old Account
    I play mostly Horde but in Wrath I played Alliance mainly.
    Don't get me wrong I think both compete cosmetically.

But IMHO Female Draenei have one of the best melee animations in the game handsdown. & this wins me over.

What a horribly sexist thread

just my cup of tea

I would have to say belf is the hawtest but a woman with hooves and a tail would be kinky but belfs do it for me and i almost jizz my pants when i see a belf girl with those adorable bunny ears but i know deep down there is a 40 year old neck beard brony behind it

Draenei female all the way. I hate the belf fem model but I've always thought Draenei look damned sexy (even though I consider myself straight..) It's the waggle, you just can't resist it!