Voters
375. This poll is closed
  • Draenei Female

239 63.73%
  • Female Blood Elf

136 36.27%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Ill have to admit, Female BE by a mile, something about the whole fantasy of a sexy BE Trophy wife kind of got me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Human Female thank you.

Whoever has a hit on Draenei needs to professional help.

THAT THING HAS HOOVES AND A FREAKING TAIL!

OT: If I had to choose between them, Blood Elf female would be my choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Human Female thank you.

Whoever has a hit on Draenei needs to professional help.

THAT THING HAS HOOVES AND A FREAKING TAIL!

OT: If I had to choose between them, Blood Elf female would be my choice.

MMM Tall, Thats the only Reason I like Nightelves over Bloodelves. and honestly Draenei are sexy, just when matched up specifically look wise with Bloodelves.

BE female (and male) look better*, Draenei females have the better personality.

*better does not mean good. A lot of things look better than blue spacegoatsquids, but those can still be ugly
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Incoming Rant, you've been warned.

Ok lets start off with a few things, generally covering the looks of the two races in question.
    I like both Races, but as far as looks go, I defiantly go Blood Elf, why? Well I have a few reasons...
    Sure my tastes are can be questionable at times but seriously, there has to be a place to draw the line, which I personally draw around the Draenei...
    Reasons, they've got horns, hooves, squid faces, and blue skin... seriously! Personally the only think find attractive about them is their rather prominant ass, which is only due to the fact that they stand funny and all slanted forward. They remind me of goats, think of that for a moment... would you f*** a goat? No? I hope that's what your answer was, otherwise I sense a problem in the near future for you and your parent's hopes of having normal grandchilderen... but I digress... anyways I'd also like to point out to the many people of you who say Belfs are quote: flat that, they aren't! Sure they are smaller then some races, they aren't the smallest either though. There are allot of guys out there who don't think bigger is better and like to keep things in a smaller package, if you catch my meaning... Blood Elves are more natural in their looks, in a sense you could relate them to a perky cheerleader in shape, (women that is... maybe some men xD) but I can understand why most people don't like them due to their arrogant attitude, which makes the rare Blood elf who isn't all up in themselves extreamly sought after... Petite shape is better, show some class why don't you? I hope this little rant strikes a blow for the Belfs... but, if you still don't like the Sin'dori after all this input... I have an alternate suggestion... High Elves...

Deleted
    Draenei wimminz have a huge ass filled with fat (and shit)

Belf all the way

10+ Year Old Account
    We didn't really need to reopen this thread