Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Pit Lord
    its been so warm this spring/summer/fall that i dont think ive put on a pair of socks since like march, ive been wearing flip flops and sandals the whole time. that being said, i always wear a new pair of socks each day

I used to change 'em every day, but a few months ago we started running out of socks so now I'm forced to change them every 2 days (Sometimes I do change 'em every day though, but I'm just a bad boy)

Both socks and underwear should be changed every day! Especially after showering. More if you sweat like crazy that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

I change my underwear and socks 2 times a day, in the morning and after i shower when i get home from work.

only when they start to smell

Every morng and again if you worked out with them.

once a day, dont bother changing for or after training as im going back to my place on my own with no company

Forever alone

I don't actually wear socks that often anymore. Nylons on the otherhand get changed everyday. footwear looks like this for me. Nylons on, work, nylons off, slippers on, slipper off, sleep, repeat
    We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams,
    Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;—
    World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams:
    Yet we are the movers and shakers, Of the world for ever, it seems.

-1st stanza, Ode by: Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Field Marshal
    Take off your shoes at every opportunity and you'll be able to use your socks for 2-3 days.

definitely daily, those things get incredibly rancid, incredibly fast. Maybe even a second pair during the day if you're going from something like exercise to a public place where the people next to you don't want to pass out from your foot stank.

Boretom leats to apadhy, apadhy leats do lazy, ant lazy leats do obesidy.
    Each time you take your shoes off.

---------- Post added 2012-09-17 at 12:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lilatia View Post
    I don't actually wear socks that often anymore. Nylons on the otherhand get changed everyday. footwear looks like this for me. Nylons on, work, nylons off, slippers on, slipper off, sleep, repeat
    Nylons are a different story, once a day unless a run happens.

Daily,

Though i swap for sports socks when working out so technically twice :/

NEVER! Keep using the same socks forever.
    “Ever wonder why ice cubes taste so boring? It’s cuz you make ‘em outta stupid water, you bimbo! Put some fruit juice in there and freeze it into ice cubes, and put THAT in your milk.”
    "One small mankind and I'm gonna leap the heck outta this moon rocket." - Kneel Aurmstrang
    For your health.

I change them daily.

My feet get very itchy, red and sore if I wear dirty / sweaty / unclean socks for too long. Though, if I have a shower late at night, and put a clean pair on I might wear them again the next day.

Typically though I am barefoot a lot. I walk around the house, and even to the car, the garage and in the garden barefoot and it is nice and comfortable!

---------- Post added 2012-09-19 at 03:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Homnar View Post
    I change my underwear and socks 2 times a day, in the morning and after i shower when i get home from work.
    Doesn't that seem a tad pointless?

You've showered in the evening (after work), then you head off to bed, still perfectly clean and the change your underwear again? Whatever floats your boat I guess, but it seems odd, like those people who change their towel for a clean one after every shower. News Flash: You're clean when you get out the shower!