Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I don't wear socks. MMMMMMMMM....

10+ Year Old Account
    Minimum once every 2 days, even though I'd suggest changing em at least once or twice a day.

As many times as they want to. I don't decide what they should do.. But I change them 1-2 times a day myself, just everytime I shower. Thats 1 time normally, 2 times when I hit the gym :P

Deleted
    If you're just walking around the house and it's otherwise clean in there, a couple of days will do I think. If you're wearing shoes for even a little bit, you should change them at least once a day.

That's why I'm basically always barefoot unless I'm going somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once a day.

I too try to go barefoot as much as I can, but I have appalling circulation in my feet so they get cold very quickly.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    my feet sweat a lot, and not getting a lot of opportunity to go barefoot (factory work ftl) I tend to do laundry a bit more and burn through 2 pairs daily
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Deleted
    Twice a day. Any less is dirty and disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    being someone that does sports i usually go through 2-3 pairs of socks a day lol...but even on days where i dont work out or play i change them every day, anything longer than that is kinda gross
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Once a day at the every every every least. I change my socks 2-3 times a day. Smell your socks at night, unless you wear brand new shoes/socks every day then its going to smell bad.

Change after each shower.
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Deleted
    once a month

15+ Year Old Account
    When it becomes kinda hard to peel them off your feet and smell repels small animals and children in 50m radius.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

Wear army boots and nobody will smell that you wore those socks for over a week.

I had the feeling it was once a day.

i change my socks maybe once every 3 days. unless you work out you dont need to change them that often

Every day, more then that it just plain gross.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyday would be the healthy way to do it. But take my bro for example. We went snowboarding for a week and a half and he forgot socks so he had the same pair all week WHILE snowboarding with them on. Boy did his feet stink by the end lol.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    every day after showering

edit: more interesting question: how often should one change their trousers? :P
    i wear my jeans in intervals of roughly 6 months then wash and i use my other pair

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    its been so warm this spring/summer/fall that i dont think ive put on a pair of socks since like march, ive been wearing flip flops and sandals the whole time. that being said, i always wear a new pair of socks each day

I used to change 'em every day, but a few months ago we started running out of socks so now I'm forced to change them every 2 days (Sometimes I do change 'em every day though, but I'm just a bad boy)