Page 34 of 121 FirstFirst ...
24
32
33
34
35
36
44
84
... LastLast
  1. #661
    None of the MoP enchants have ICDs, they're all RPPM.

    Feral Druid Maintainer of SimC // Moderator at Fluid Druid forums
    Pawkets' Armory
    // Pawkets' Pro Raiders // <Forgotten Aspects>

  2. #662
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikael123 View Post
    The many spelling errors makes you lose your credibility in my eyes.
    I agree. We're not supposed to whine about language, but the total lack of ANY punctuation made me stop reading your guide after only a couple of paragraphs, because it almost literally made my eyes bleed. It's a huge turn-off. Please fix it.

  3. #663
    Mechagnome Etapicx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    603
    @Tala, You have to excuse me for the language in the guide... Thought the facts that i've learned most of my english by internet and the school english i've was taught was more focused towards the speaking part and not a lot on reading and writing as you can see. I'm actually trying my best out of my capability to make myself as clear and readable as possible in the guide, And i want you to know that i'm reading thought the guide very often, so i can find parts where i can try to correct myself or improve the actual purpose of the guide.
    Always choose a lazy person to do the difficult job!
    Why?
    He will find an easy way to do it.


    I'm schizophrenic and alone... at least I got each other

  4. #664
    The spelling and punctuation are no where near as bad as people are making out, just ignore the haters :P

  5. #665
    Hi,

    as Oaq - qt said, dont mind the haters, you did a great job with the guide, it takes a lot of work to write such a long guide and if english is not your first language its more then acceptable to not get all the spelling and punctuation right.

  6. #666
    Mechagnome Etapicx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    603
    Lately i've actually had help by an very awsome mmo used called Tazmon and he helped me to rewrite the whole guide! Many cookies to him!
    Always choose a lazy person to do the difficult job!
    Why?
    He will find an easy way to do it.


    I'm schizophrenic and alone... at least I got each other

  7. #667
    Pandaren Monk Moosie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,771
    Quote Originally Posted by gardner View Post
    Hi,

    as Oaq - qt said, dont mind the haters, you did a great job with the guide, it takes a lot of work to write such a long guide and if english is not your first language its more then acceptable to not get all the spelling and punctuation right.
    Agree, English is my native language, and even I didn't see them until they were pointed out.
    Moosie <After Hours> : Feral / Restoration

  8. #668
    Does the troll racial affect energy regeneration? Everything I've read (which is all 2 years old) says no, but I create a level 1 and it calls it melee haste, not melee attack speed, which should increase energy.

  9. #669
    I just thought it was a bit unfair Eta getting any grief over his grammar given that it is not his native tongue. There were a few ambiguous sentences in there and no doubt I missed a few bits out but it's no skin off my nose. S'all about the content!

  10. #670
    Mechagnome Etapicx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Does the troll racial affect energy regeneration? Everything I've read (which is all 2 years old) says no, but I create a level 1 and it calls it melee haste, not melee attack speed, which should increase energy.
    I'm not sure since i'm not troll on any of my druids, I would imagine that it is indeed increasing energy regeneration as you say melee haste. Thought you won't really realize it.
    Edit: I've bumped Mihir's old Fix my DPS thread so if you want any specific "Fix my DPS" or "Fix my gear" here is the place
    Last edited by Etapicx; 2013-01-22 at 01:12 PM.
    Always choose a lazy person to do the difficult job!
    Why?
    He will find an easy way to do it.


    I'm schizophrenic and alone... at least I got each other

  11. #671
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    Agree, English is my native language, and even I didn't see them until they were pointed out.
    Also this. I'm a bit of a "grammar nazi" and I read the guide word for word about 3 weeks ago. I didn't notice anything so keep doing your thing.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 04:43 AM ----------

    For future reference: troll racial (berserking) does affect energy regen, for me @ 88 it's 2.12 energy per second while it's active, or 1 additional shred/ravage.

  12. #672
    just a quick question..

    when do you pool energy and why ?

    using DOC

  13. #673
    Stood in the Fire Paloro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Panama City Beach
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Juano View Post
    just a quick question..

    when do you pool energy and why ?

    using DOC
    You pool energy to ~80 before using Savage Roar. This is to ensure you have enough combo points by the time your Predatory Swiftness proc runs out to be able to buff Rip with one of your DoC charges.

  14. #674
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    You pool energy to ~80 before using Savage Roar. This is to ensure you have enough combo points by the time your Predatory Swiftness proc runs out to be able to buff Rip with one of your DoC charges.
    What if savage roar ends while im pooling energy? do I ignore it till I get 80 energy to refresh it ?

  15. #675
    I was just checking out our new tier set on wowhead since it's so gorgeous and saw this in the set bonus part below.

    Item - Druid T15 Feral 2P Bonus: Gives your finishing moves a 0 + (15 * ComboPoints)% chance per combo point to add a combo point to your target.
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/itemset=1153

    No idea if it's the right data or not.
    Last edited by Cruit; 2013-01-24 at 02:11 AM.

  16. #676
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruit View Post
    I was just checking out our new tier set on wowhead since it's so gorgeous and saw this in the set bonus part below.


    http://ptr.wowhead.com/itemset=1153

    No idea if it's the right data or not.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure that was in a blue post/patch notes a few days ago. They didn't do 20% so it wouldn't be guaranteed, but it's high.

  17. #677
    Stood in the Fire Paloro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Panama City Beach
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Juano View Post
    What if savage roar ends while im pooling energy? do I ignore it till I get 80 energy to refresh it ?
    If it will only be down for 1-2 seconds I would wait.....any longer you are risking a damage loss.

  18. #678
    I haven't read this anywhere so I've been doing this, and I just want to make sure I still have the right thought process:\

    I've been refreshing a non TF/DoC buffed rake at 9 seconds remaining on the duration. Is this still a DPS increase or is it considered a DPS loss?

  19. #679
    Mechagnome Etapicx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by Cayssaris View Post
    I haven't read this anywhere so I've been doing this, and I just want to make sure I still have the right thought process:\

    I've been refreshing a non TF/DoC buffed rake at 9 seconds remaining on the duration. Is this still a DPS increase or is it considered a DPS loss?
    I think it's when it will increase that damage by 15% or more it will be worth to refresh.
    Always choose a lazy person to do the difficult job!
    Why?
    He will find an easy way to do it.


    I'm schizophrenic and alone... at least I got each other

  20. #680
    But I think what he's getting at is it worth waiting longer if you don't get that increase? Or if it was previously buffed, would it be a loss to refresh without them when there is still 9 seconds left?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •