View Poll Results: Should they show weapons on Shirvallah?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

11 32.35%
  • NO

23 67.65%

Question Shirvallah Weapon

Even though it uses the Worgen "bone structure" we won't have gear on Shrivallah, which is sad. But I think it should be absolutely no problem for them to show weapons on the model (like on the Moonkin). I would love that. What do you think?

Oh. I misread it as "attack with weapons", which would defeat the very purpose of being a FERAL druid. Showing weapons on that skin is absolutely alright though. One of my main concerns with druids (esp feral, which I'm playing) is that I get to show off and, more important, see my own transmog only afking in the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Then again the mantra nowadays is to be so open-minded that your brain falls out, and to scorn conservative moral opinions as a modern-day heresy.

Why show the weapon on your back if you're just gonna attack with your hands anyway? It'd be the monk weapon debacle all over again, and those guys are STILL crying about how little they use theirs.

As feral, your paws (or freakish cat-man hands) are the deadly weapon. Embrace that fact. There shouldn't be anything shifting the focus away from that.